A popular Internet site that lets people upload videos for the general public to watch… unless it’s a conservative video or can be deemed ‘hate speech’ by their very vague policy. The service was created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 and in October 2006 YouTube was purchased by Google Inc. Google’s monitoring over YouTube has resulted in a distinct suppression of videos with conservative themes, along with direct promotion and over-saturation of liberal content. Its deliberate poorly worded terms of conditions can warrant the deletion of almost any video – deeming it as “hate speech”. An example would be showing surgical operations but preventing showing abortion videos. YouTube is consistent in removing alternative media (the enemy of the deep state-controlled fake news media), pro 2nd amendment videos, and other conservative voices.
YouTube immediately became an enormous success and has morphed into a media giant with over one billion hours being watched every day. Content creators can earn large amounts of money by partnering with its AdSense application, which allows creators to get paid for ads shown during their videos. But videos that don’t meet YouTube’s Community Guidelines for one reason or another can quickly become “demonetized,” and earn creators nothing. And YouTube and parent company Google hold all the cards on things that run afoul of their standards.
Videos are often censored if they are deemed anti-Islamic while anti-Christian videos are prioritized in search results. Also, YouTube’s community guidelines claim that material depicting shocking or disgusting (gore) content is prohibited, however countless videos get past the radar as long as they don’t accumulate a large amount of attention—and videos which do get attention exist in which there is sadistic pornography. A large amount of YouTube content is also dedicated to video game channels, which go largely unrestricted despite exceedingly violent content. They create a social tolerance towards brutality, and persuade youth audiences in committing felonies that are demonstrated in these videos. YouTube also promotes individual introversion and internet dependency, especially within the millennial generation.
The hypocrisy is incredible.
“According to YouTube’s updated restrictions, the site no longer allows content that ‘Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales…or links to sites that sell these items,’” according to Infowars’ Jamie White. “The unprecedented decision is a major move against free speech, as there are thousands of gun channels on YouTube who didn’t receive any warning of the upcoming ‘transition.’”
The move came in response to a push for gun control launched by the mainstream media, particularly CNN, in the aftermath of the Parkland HS school shooting in 2018. In other words, YouTube banned gun videos it judged to be inconsistent with Google’s liberal “values” and stray from the establishment’s line on politics. Of course, critics will argue that Google is a “private company” who can censor anyone at will, but is it really? It’s well documented that the CIA had a hand in developing Google, but this is why they choose to use private companies such as Google / Youtube, Facebook, Intel, Cisco, etc. – because they can get away with things that they couldn’t get away with if they were strictly government institutions that were infringing on the rights of Americans and similar in other countries.
These social media companies are more like private-public partnerships. Many would never have gotten off the ground were it not for the government’s seed money, especially through MIC agencies like DARPA and the CIA. YouTube actually started without the deep state assistance, but was quickly swept up for $1.65 billion about a year and a half after launching the video platform. The Google-owned platform is a shadow of its former self and is being destroyed by contrived moral panic and far-left thought police. It really started going downhill after Susan Wojcicki became the CEO in 2014.
“…The United States intelligence community funded, nurtured and incubated Google as part of a drive to dominate the world through control of information,” reported Nafeez Ahmed of Medium. “Seed-funded by the NSA and CIA, Google was merely the first among a plethora of private sector start-ups co-opted by US intelligence to retain ‘information superiority.’”
And Kim Dotcom also revealed that Silicon Valley is deeply tied to the Deep State:
Unfortunately all big US Internet companies are in bed with the deep state. Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. are all providing backdoors to your data. You may have noticed they all favor the Democrats. Why? Obama made them feel special for sharing your data. Privileges!
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) February 28, 2018
Certainly, there is a deep state campaign to remove any incentivize for any critical thinkers to voice their opinions or release suppressed information on their controlled platform.
As Mike Adams, a popular natural health advocate who had his channel removed from Youtube without warning, says in an article on his website NaturalNews.com:
As more and more people are coming to realize, this systematic censorship of freedom of expression by YouTube is an act of war against the freedom to speak, as it violates the first and most important divine right set out in the Bill of Rights: Freedom of Speech. As with all such acts of war, it will eventually spawn repercussions from those whose lives are being adversely affected (or even ruined) by YouTube’s assault on free speech.
YouTube censors videos in many ways. Once their liberal volunteer experts or biased algorithms identify a video they want to censor, they may use shadow banning techniques, outright banning of the video, banning of the entire channel, psyop techniques such as unwarranted warning labels (age-restricted, inappropriate or offensive), demonitization, or user flagging
- Biased Algorithms: YouTube announced in August 2017 that they changed their algorithm to catch and flag “controversial religious and supremacist” content hosted on the popular video-hosting website. Alternative and conservative political and social commentators felt the hurt and they were basically blacklisted for having the wrong opinions. Good luck finding anything from Infowars via search that isn’t negative or anything that contradicts the official narrative on a controversial issue. They’re buried deeper than Jimmy Hoffa!
- Demonetization: YouTube’s punitive “deplatforming” algorithms greatly affected content creators as they were unable to make money from their work, which is automatically flagged or vetted by volunteer “experts” which was exposed as 15 expert groups (including the Anti-Defamation League, the No Hate Speech Movement, and the Institute for Strategic Dialogue – later adding the Southern Poverty Law Center) – all liberal hate organizations masked as civil rights groups – that hypocritically deleted, banned, and censored conservative videos for what they deemed “hate speech”. (source) Policy changes openly admitted that videos would be taken down if they contained “controversial or sensitive subjects and events including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters, and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown.” This meant that videos would be, and were, taken down if they exposed human rights violations, democide or any other government and corporate abuses.
- Ad Roll bans:
- Removal of Videos:
- Channel Removal: Without warning, notification, or any chance to dispute the claims, YouTube has removed hundreds of channels that are guilt of only being conservative and popular.Legal Insurrection founder and publisher and Cornell University Law Professor William Jacobson voiced his anger and astonishment at the channel’s removal. “It’s very frustrating, it’s very scary, to have 8 years of content removed without a chance to defend yourself,” he told FoxNews.com.
- Inappropriate or Offensive: Many videos are hidden behind an interstitial that reads, “The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.” – like this video
- Age Restriction: A popular technique by YouTube is to “age-restrict” videos which aren’t “suitable” for advertisers, resulting in the creator’s inability to make money from advertisements. This, while many liberal channels (especially with gay or homosexual content creators) tend to find themselves not ‘age-restricted’ and on the ‘trending’ section of YouTube as of to promote them.
- User flagging:
If these tactics don’t work then they (Google / Youtube and the deep state) will go after the advertisers whose ads randomly appear on the channel, rile them up to protest with a biased description of the demonized host and owner, and use it to further their agenda to silence truth.
In addition, Google has found a clever new way to get more people to use its browser so it can keep tabs on them: Slowing down YouTube videos in browsers other than Google’s Chrome. Mozilla Technical Program Manager Chris Peterson said that YouTube is loading at just one-fifth of the speed it does on Chrome in all non-Chrome browsers because of its architecture.
On 8/6/2018, Youtube collaborated in a criminal conspiracy with other tech giant monopolies to remove Alex Jones / Infowars from their platforms. This was in the lead-up to the 2018 primaries which was essential for the deep state for political purposes. In addition, false flags have slowed since the Obama administration and the ones that have happened have been exposed as such by Infowars in particular, so in order to carry out another to move further towards gun control, the alternative media must be silenced. If they can remove Alex Jones / Infowars, then they have taken down the biggest alt news channel making the others easier to silence.
As Google and its video platform YouTube stand accused of censoring and shadow banning conservative and pro-Trump content in the U.S., the social media behemoth is set to partner with the communist Chinese government to offer the Chinese people a censored search engine in the world’s most populous country. What better way is there to fine tune their censorship platform than to work with the kings of censorship in communist China? The architecture of total censorship is being designed in China by American companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter. Documents reveal the ultimate goal is total control of how people think.
Additionally, these companies are given massive tax breaks every year. Alphabet-Google in particular has a very close relationship with the US Government. Is it fair for these companies to take so much public help and support, then turn around and disregard the right to free speech as enshrined in the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution and elsewhere?
Mike Adams, owner of Natural News, has been providing solutions. He has a video hosting site he created since his own YouTube channel was deleted called Real.video. He also prepared a report on censorship that made it all the way to the White House.
From his report “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link (PDF), he gives a list of 13 potential solutions that need to be urgently explored by lawmakers, regulators and President Trump:
1) DECLARE THE DOMINANT ONLINE PLATFORMS OF SPEECH TO BE “PUBLIC COMMONS” COMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE, ESSENTIAL FOR INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION IN MODERN SOCIETY
When an online platform reaches over 50% market penetration in its appropriate sector (such as social media, search, videos, etc.) it should be deemed an “essential service” for the public at large, making it subject to laws and regulations that prohibit discriminatory censorship.
2) OUTLAW THE CENSORING OF CONTENT BASED ON POLITICAL VIEWS OR “UNPOPULAR” VIEWS ON SCIENCE, MEDICINE, HISTORY AND RELIGION
As part of the legislative and regulatory reforms that are needed today, lawmakers should specifically name content areas (subject matter) which are protected by those laws. Protected topics must include politics, science, medicine, history, religion, sexuality and others.
3) REQUIRE INTERNET GATEKEEPERS TO OPEN ALL THEIR BLACK BOXES AND PUBLISH THEIR RANKING ALGORITHMS
To halt the “voodoo” black box algorithm tweaking that artificially boosts left-wing news publishers while punishing conservative or independent sites, dominant search engines, video platforms and social media platforms must publicly disclose their ranking algorithms, feed broadcast algorithms and other internal engines which determine public visibility of content.
4) REQUIRE TECH GIANTS TO PUBLICLY DISCLOSE THEIR CENSORSHIP, DEPLATFORMING AND DOWN-RANKING CONTENT POLICIES
If tech giants are going to ban content creators for expressing conservative ideas, such companies must publicly and unambiguously disclose that this is their policy. Rather than hiding behind the false justifications of “hate speech” or “fake news,” tech giants must be honest about naming the philosophies and ideas they are going to ban.
For example, YouTube must publicly state that it does not allow videos promoting CBD or medicinal hemp. Facebook must state that pro-Trump speech will be banned. And Twitter must state that if you issue death threats to people while being a conservative, you will be banned, but if you issue death threats while being a liberal, such attacks will be openly tolerated.
5) FINE INTERNET GATEKEEPERS FOR COMMITTING SELECTIVE, POLITICALLY-MOTIVATED CENSORSHIP
Enact laws that allow the FTC or FCC to issue large fines when dominant tech giants engage in politically-motivated censorship. Such fines should start at $1 billion and go up from there.
6) INVOKE RICO ACT INDICTMENTS AND PROSECUTIONS AGAINST FACEBOOK, ALPHABET AND OTHER INTERNET GATEKEEPERS FOR WAGING MAFIA-STYLE CAMPAIGNS OF INTIMIDATION AND OPPRESSION
On the law enforcement side, Facebook and other tech giants are already engaged in racketeering activities which could be prosecuted under existing law. This would, of course, first require reestablishing the important of the rule of law at both the FBI and DOJ. Perhaps Robert Mueller should drop the issue of Russian jokers and instead take up the investigation of American tech traitors.
7) SEEK CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS AGAINST FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YOUTUBE AND TWITTER FOR INTERFERING IN THE 2018 ELECTIONS AND COMMITTING WHAT ROBERT MUELLER CALLS A “CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA”
Robert Mueller charged a Russian company with attempting to defraud the United States of America by running ads on Facebook. Yet what Facebook itself does to silence conservative voices across America is a far more serious attempt to defraud America and sway elections. By silencing conservative voices in a coordinated, malicious campaign, tech giants are right now attempting to “steal” the 2018 mid-term elections.
8) PASS LAWS THAT ALLOW INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE BEEN CENSORED FOR POLITICAL REASONS TO SUE THE DOMINANT ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES
One way to halt online censorship by tech giants is to make it financially unwise for them to engage in such actions. This can be achieved by passing laws that allow the victims of censorship — whose personal lives, professional lives and small businesses have been destroyed — to sue the tech giants for damages.
9) REQUIRE INTERNET GATEKEEPERS TO BE TRANSPARENT ABOUT SHADOW BANNING, CONTENT BANNING AND ACCOUNT BANNING
When online platforms engage in shadow banning, they must be transparent with content creators about the extent of that ban. Instead of “secret” bans — which are equivalent to a secret court — tech giants must be transparent about their algorithms, bans and content down-ranking activities.
10) REQUIRE INTERNET GATEKEEPERS TO FOLLOW A TRANSPARENT DUE PROCESS PROCEDURE THAT ALLOWS CONTENT CREATORS TO APPEAL CENSORSHIP DECISIONS
Content creators are currently denied due process by tech giants, who secretly decide punishments completely outside anything resembling due process. This must change, and a process must be created that allows content creators to present evidence in their defense, achieve “discovery” of claims against them, appeal censorship decisions and pursue other customary rules of legal representation. No more secret Google courts.
11) SET UP AN INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION COMMISSION THAT ISSUES BINDING DECISIONS ON CENSORSHIP GRIEVANCES BROUGHT BY INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERS AND CONTENT CREATORS
Another worthy idea is to create an independent arbitration commission that hears all censorship / deplatforming / shadow banning cases, and to which Google, Facebook, YouTube and other tech giants must confer authority. Content creators would have the right to participate in the proceedings while offering evidence in their defense. Costs for arbitration would be paid by the loser.
Under this system, if a tech giant wished to ban someone, they would have to file a case with the third party arbitration organization which would alert the user to the case so that they could appear in their defense. No bans could be carried out without the decision authority of the arbitration entity, and all decisions would be openly published for public review.
A similar procedure is currently in place regarding domain name intellectual property disputes.
12) OUTLAW EMAIL ISPs FROM INTERFERING WITH THE DELIVERY OF EMAIL THAT HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY END USERS
Just as it is currently illegal for individuals or organizations to interfere with the delivery of the U.S. mail, it should also be illegal for ISPs (such as gmail) to interfere with the delivery of email that is requested by the end user. The ongoing interference of email newsletter delivery is an insidious form of selective censorship.
13) BREAK UP GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND OTHER TECH GIANTS UNDER ANTITRUST LEGISLATION
If the U.S. government has the authority to break up Standard Oil and AT&T, it also has the authority to break up monopolies in the online space. The extreme, monopolistic abuse of power now routinely demonstrated by Google, Facebook and other tech giants is providing clear justification for antitrust legal action that would end the monopolies and decentralize the tech gatekeepers.
In January 2019, Youtube announced that it will begin to reduce recommendations of content that might — by its own standards — “misinform viewers in harmful ways.” Last year, the Google-owned video-sharing service began adding “fact checks” to videos that, in its opinion, challenged “well-established historical and scientific topics that have often been subject to misinformation online.” YouTube announced the change after a Buzzfeed (Soros funded) report, which chronicled how quickly viewers could be led down a “rabbit hole” of conspiracy theories through YouTube’s current recommendations algorithms.
“We’ll continue that work this year,” announced YouTube officials, “including taking a look at how we can reduce the spread of content that comes close to — but doesn’t quite cross the line of — violating our Community Guidelines. To that end, we’ll begin reducing recommendations of borderline content and content that could misinform users in harmful ways — such as videos promoting a phony miracle cure for a serious illness, claiming the earth is flat or making blatantly false claims about historical events like 9/11.”
“This change relies on a combination of machine learning and real people. We work with human evaluators and experts from all over the United States to help train the machine learning systems that generate recommendations. These are trained using public guidelines and provide critical input on the quality of a video.” But among those “human evaluators and experts” that YouTube relies upon is the leftwing hate group the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). The SPLC is notorious for demonizing people who simply disagree with their left-wing/socialist philosophy. If they are among the so-called “experts” that YouTube is consulting with, the video-sharing service is going to take on an even more leftist appearance than it already has.
YouTube will be testing its new recommendations system in the United States before rolling it out worldwide. While the company insists that the changes will affect only a small portion of videos — “less than one percent of the content on YouTube” — the announcement makes one wonder what subjects besides flat-earthers and 9/11 conspiracy videos will be affected.
Will videos that challenge the man-made global warming hypothesis be affected? They were in the last update of YouTube policies. What about videos that challenge the constitutionality of events in Washington? Will videos such as that be affected? What about videos that question the morality of abortion? Illegal migration? Globalism? While YouTube insists that the videos with what they consider questionable content will still be available, how long will it be until they just decide that no one ever needs to see such videos? This is yet another case of “soft censorship” of unapproved ideas from a company with a history of “shadow banning” conservative and constitutional thought as well as truth.
Trump White House Implements EO to Prevent Tech Giants from Altering Users’ Free Speech, Demands Transparency of Moderation Practices
YouTube Bans Conservative Stefan Molyneux and Largest Philosophy Show Online with Hundreds of Millions of Views