Bella Dodd, a former leader in the Communist Party of America (CPUSA) in the 1930’s and 40’s who defected, wrote “School of Darkness”, which reveals that Communism was a hoax perpetrated by Jewish Illuminati financiers “to control the common man” and to advance world tyranny. Dodd describes Communism as “a strange secret cult” whose goal is the destruction of Western (i.e. Christian) Civilization. Millions of naive idealists (“innocents”) are tricked by its talk of helping the poor, but it cares only for power.
“School of Darkness” by Italian born Bella V. Dodd, an Ex-Communist, infiltrated and was involved in the early development of such organizations as the American Federation of Teachers, NEA, A.F.L., CIO (now AFLCIO) and other labor organizations for decades. She reveals the tactics used to attract individuals into supporting the ideology. The following excerpts supports argument and intent behind the rhetoric:
The Communist Party operates by infiltrating and subverting social institutions like the churches, schools, mass media and government. Its aim was “to create new types of human beings who would conform to the blueprint of the world they confidently expected to control.” (162)
For example, Dodd reveals that the CPUSA had 1100 members become Catholic priests in the 1930’s. It also subverted the American education system by taking over the teacher’s unions and learned societies. Only people who accepted the “materialistic, collectivist international class struggle approach” advanced. (98)
Involving women in the war effort fitted the long-range program:
“The party did all it could to induce women to go into industry. Its fashion designers created special styles for them and its songwriters wrote special songs to spur them…. War-period conditions, they planned, were to become a permanent part of the future educational program. The bourgeois family as a social unit was to be made obsolete.” (153)
There was to be no family but the party and the state. Dodd helped organize the Congress of American Women, a forerunner of the feminist movement.
“Since it was supposedly a movement for peace, it attracted many women. But it was really only a renewed offensive to control American women… Like youth and minority groups, they are regarded as a reserve force of the revolution because they are more easily moved by emotional appeals.” (194-195)
When FDR recognized Russia in 1933, he deliberately turned a blind eye to the CPUSA’s massive program of espionage and subversion. Liberals denied that this took place and complained about a “witch hunt.” Guess what? The “loony right” was correct.
A book (The Secret World of American Communism, based on newly opened Kremlin archives, confirms that CPUSA was a puppet of Moscow and the Roosevelt and Truman administrations were practically run by Soviet agents, Alger Hiss, Harry Hopkins and Harry Dexter White to name a few.
The war years saw the CPUSA actually renounce the class struggle and join the so-called “Roosevelt camp of progress” which included “progressive capitalists.”
“The Communist Party now assumed the responsibility of establishing a rigid discipline over the working class. No employer was more effective or more relentless in checking strikes among the workers, or minimizing complaints…while wages rose a little during those years, they did not compare with the rise in profits and in monopoly control of basic necessities…war production was chiefly in the hands of ten large corporations…the Communists carefully muted such information.” (153)
The war years saw amazing coordination between the Communist Party and America’s financial elite. The elite financed a sophisticated propaganda agency called the Russian Institute located on Park Ave. across 68th Street from Rockefeller’s Council on Foreign Relations. Here “famous names like Vanderbilt, Lamont, Whitney and Morgan mingled with those of Communist leaders. “(153)
At Roosevelt’s insistence, Stalin “dissolved” the Comintern in order to make the CPUSA look like an American party. The CPUSA leader Earl Browder achieved national prominence and consulted with senior Roosevelt cabinet ministers.
The joint US-Russian war effort was to be the basis of the new world order. But, inexplicably, the policy changed and Browder instantly became a non-person. Apparently the financial elite had decided the time wasn’t right for world government. A cold war would be much more lucrative. Dodd was told that in the future, the party would often find itself opposed not only to the government, but also to U.S. workers.
“I now saw that with the best motives and a desire to serve the working people… I and thousands like me, had been led to a betrayal of these very people…. I had been on the side of those who sought the destruction of my own country.” (229)
Like frightened mice, the CPUSA membership scurried to adopt the new party line. Dodd tried to quit but was told: “No one gets out of the party. You die or you are thrown out.” (197)
Eventually Dodd was expelled and smeared as “anti-Negro, anti-Puerto Rican, anti-Semitic, anti-labor and a defender of the landlord.” (220). Sound familiar? After more than 20 year of tireless sacrifice, she was without family or friends. The party had been her family. Its “hates had become my hates.”
“This is the key to the mental enslavement of mankind. The individual is made into nothing … he operates as the physical part of [a] higher group intelligence… he has no awareness of the plans the higher group intelligence has for utilizing him.” (158)
“A SECRET WELL-ORGANIZED WORLD POWER”
Bella Dodd was circumspect about the people behind the Communist Party. She once was told to phone two multi-millionaires who live in the Waldorf Towers if she lost contact with Moscow. Elsewhere, she refers to “a secret well organized world power.” She is obviously afraid to be candid. She suspects that one CPUSA leader’s “suicide” was in fact murder. (172)
But she does drop a possible clue. She says that each of the nine floors of the party-owned headquarters at 35 E. 12th St. was devoted to CPUSA business. The Sixth Floor held “the publication offices of the Yiddish newspaper, the Freiheit, and the “Jewish Commission.” (162) Indeed Jews were prominent among Communist dupes.
“What now became clear to me was the collusion of these two forces: the Communists with their timetable for world control, and certain mercenary forces in the free world bent on making profits from blood.” (229)
As “one piece of the puzzle that finally became a picture,” Dodd tells the story of the ship “Erica Reed” typical of “hundreds of other stories.” During the Spanish Civil War, Americans donated money to load the ship with medical supplies and food for Spain. The Communists diverted the ship to Russia instead. (89)
Censorship is crucial to Communists, Dodd says. “I have often seen leaders pull books from shelves in homes and warn members to destroy them.”(223)
Communism is essentially a deceitful system of international elite control. It was not suppressed during the McCarthy era. Rather it morphed into the New Left, Counter Culture, Civil Rights, Anti War and Woman’s Liberation Movements, and later into a plethora of elite-sponsored NGO’s, and media, Democratic and Republican party factions, Liberal, Zionist, Labor, and Gay Rights groups. Like the CPUSA itself, these groups are controlled from the top so their memberships are unaware of being used.
To the objection that some of the above mentioned groups oppose globalization, Dodd refers to examples where the CPUSA ostensibly supported causes they wished to sabotage. (205)
Communism was/is a plot designed to substitute a cabal of the rich for the rule of God. It is a utopian fraud hatched by the rich to thwart the dreams of ordinary people and stunt human progress. The same cabal is behind most wars including the impending attack on Iraq.
A precursor to the new world order, Communism espouses brotherhood, peace and equality in order to deceive us. It has taken over society’s eyes, ears, mind and spirit. Much of what passes for truth in the media and schools is part of this monstrous con job. The expression “politically correct” in widespread use in America is an old Communist Party term. Our politicians are mostly traitors.
Feminism is Communist both in origin and spirit. It pretends to champion women but in fact neuters both sexes and destroys the basic social unit, the family. The promotion of homosexuality as a “lifestyle choice” for heterosexuals is also part of this brazen elitist fraud designed to “create new types of human beings who would conform…”
- “We are a revolutionary party, not a reform group.”
- “Actual reforms were anathema to our strategy, as was getting out the vote …. main goal was revolution and dictatorship of the proletariat.”
- “…offers and vague promises of future social betterment attracted voters.”
- “Using the youth, minority groups and women because they were easily moved through emotional appeals – moral justification has a terrific impact in any movement.”
- “Negroes were used as instruments to further platform and ideology.”
- “Exalting evil, ridiculing right or good and vilifying outdated morals and virtues; mocking patriotism – all are to be changed.”
Western Civilization is like a ship floundering in a sea of evil, yet the passengers are too duped and distracted to realize it. Bella Dodd had the courage to sound the alarm 50 years ago. It is never too late to begin to resist tyranny. There are no lifeboats.
Pasted from <http://henrymakow.com/160303.html>
She writes that everything they did to play on intellectual, humanitarian, racial, and religious sensibilities succeeded in conditioning the American people. No convention of teachers went unnoticed – national office would contact members who had infiltrated these organizations and have them introduce and/or oppose certain issues -focus on federal aid and separation of church and state.
Old virtues were ridiculed – “one must follow natural impulses to live life to the fullest and not be restrained by rigidity or righteous standards of a moral order.” What is condensed here, summarizes what Dodd described as communist goals in her book:
- Eliminate prayer and/or any religious expression in schools – separation of church/state
- Infiltrate religious institutions replacing them with “social religion” – discredit Bible
- Break down cultural standards of morality promoting pornography, obscenity in all media forms
- Discredit Founding Fathers as being aristocrats and out of touch with “common man”
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy, promiscuity as normal, natural and healthy
- Discredit Constitution deeming it inadequate, old-fashion, out of touch with modern needs (a “living” document) – promote new world order
- Stress need to raise children away from influence of parents – attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children as too suppressive – basically discredit the family as an institution – “takes a village to raise a child”
- Gain control of and obtain positions in art arena – eliminate all good sculpture from parks & buildings – promote ugly, repulsive meaningless forms
- Eliminate laws governing obscenity – censorship; violation of free speech and press
- Eliminate and vilify House Committee on Un-American Affairs and all laws/procedures that interfere with operation of Communist/Marxist/socialism apparatus and their organizations
- Dispense with loyalty oaths and take over one or both political parties in US
- Use technical decisions of courts weakening basic American institutions – violation of civil rights
- Support socialist movements – education, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Gain control of schools, teachers and student organizations, textbooks, publications – use to indoctrinate socialist (Marxist ideals; now Islamic) – soften curriculum
- Use students to encourage and foster protests against government programs, agencies or organizations that attack or promote investigations into Communist/Marxist/socialist activities
- Infiltrate all media, labor unions, and big business – obtain key positions to effect policy changes
- Disparage all forms of American culture; discourage teaching American history – more emphasis on Russian/Communist/Marxist/socialist history (now Islamic culture and religion)
- Treat behavioral problems as psychiatric disorder; dominate psychiatric profession to facilitate mental health laws as means to gain coercive control over the opposition