In May 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, the allied forces discovered a copy of these ‘Rules.’ They were first printed in the United States in the ‘Bartlesville (Oklahoma) Examiner-Enterprise’ the same year, 1919.
Almost 20 years later, in 1946, the attorney general of Florida obtained them from a known member of the Communist Party, who acknowledged that the ‘Rules’ were then still a part of the Communist program for the United States.
Communist Rules for Revolution
- Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.
- Get control of all means of publicity.
- Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.
- Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
- Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
- By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
- By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
- Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.
Now, stop and think — how many of these rules are being carried out in this nation today? I don’t see how any thinking person can truthfully say that the Communists do not have any part in the chaos that is upsetting our nation. Or is it just one big coincidence? I doubt it.
Snopes claims the list was “a total fraud,” “an obvious fabrication,” and “an implausible concoction of American fears and phobias.” – that it was a German tactic to discredit the communist. The columnist they quote who investigated and discredited the ‘Rules’, one Bob Greene. A write up about Mr. Green in Chicago Magazine in 2003 stated that: “in public comments Greene made it clear that sometimes he did not believe what he wrote. He was just finding an angle that would make a good column-draw attention, promote his career.”
There’s another matter as well. Greene would write a column of how he received a call from a girl who was 13 and was a prostitute along with another 9 year old friend of hers. He claims he was trying to help the girls and eventually claimed the girls were killed in California. When his doubters proved there were no such cases in California where he claimed the deaths took place, he would write a column claiming he was hoaxed. All very interesting when he would actually get fired from his job in his 50’s for having intercourse with a minor. Yes, Mr. Green was a pedophile.
Now, why is it that they are so accurate? They mirror the Protocols, though much simpler.
- Anyone who takes the time to look into mind control or cultural Marxism, will see the efforts of Disney (yes, it’s true… look into it), school sex education, movies and television, music, and all of the ways our youth are under attack of corruption. It is long, well-devised plan of a war on Christianity that is most effective with the younger, more impressionable youth. Also mentioned several times in the Protocols.
- Both conservative and liberal media are controlled by the same conspirators. Fake news is real, but the fake news points the finger at the real alternative media that exposes their lies.
- Sports and entertainment certainly take up most of the leisure time of the masses. See Protocol #13
- Divide and conquer tactics can bee seen in the riots that are provocateured by these conspirators. They create division between races, religions, countries, and whatever other means they can create chaos. Their motto is ‘order out of chaos’, but their idea of order is a new world order with them as masters of a totalitarian government.
5-10 have all been in process for at least as long as a century. If the list was “a total fraud” as Snopes and other controlled media claim, then it is most certainly the work of someone who knew the plan of the communist and the creators of communism. They have been carried out in every country including the United States.