The House of Representative and later the Senate began reviewing a document entitled “Communist Goals for Taking Over America.” It contained an agenda of 45 separate issues that, in hindsight was quite shocking back then and equally shocking today. Here, in part, are some key points listed in that document.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the US would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. (any wonder how China has become manufacturer to the world?)
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N. (CHECK. 1971)
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N. (CHECK. 1961 – remember, this list was written in 1958.)
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress. (CHECK. Even in 2015 the conference is still going on.)
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N. (CHECK, what are now Belarus and Ukraine were Soviet satellites until gaining their independence in 1991.)
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.) (CHECK. Agenda 21.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. (CHECK – is it illegal? Nope, these days we are surrounded by mindless twits who think “Socialism is Cool”.)
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Oath of Citizenship: New Citizens No Longer Have to Pledge to Defend the US (see July 21, 2015)
- Oath to defend the Constitution by Presidents & politicians, military & police being ignored
- Marriage Oath under attack
- Military Oaths modified (removal of “so help me God” and other)
- Boy scouts remove God from Oath in UK
- The Hippocratic oath taken by doctors for 3500 years is trampled on with Abortions, vaccines, and many other modern practices that harm.
- Pledge of Allegiance has been under attack in several states winning most battles, but losing some.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. (CHECK – The illuminati control both parties for the most part, however the democratic parties ideals are communistic in nature.)
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (CHECK – hundreds of examples here)
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers. (CHECK. Control the schools, control their media.)
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions. (CHECK. Too many to list, but the December 30, 2012 Op-Ed favoring dumping The Constitution is a good example.)
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures. (CHECK, CHECK, CHECK.)
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.” (CHECK. Look around. How many sculptures do you look at and ask, what the heck is that supposed to be?)
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.” (CHECK. Jesus on the Cross in urine, Mary surrounded by multiple buttocks with elephant dung, etc. all praised as “art”.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press. (CHECK. Many of us remember George Carlin’s Seven Forbidden Words. While all of them can now be heard on cable channels, most of them can be heard on even network television.)
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. (CHECK. In 1953, the word “pregnant” could not be said on the I Love Lucy Show. We can all name shows where married couples had twin beds. Now, anything goes and what is on even network television used to be referred to as pornography.)
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.” (CHECK.)
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.” (CHECK, CHECK, CHECK.)
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principal of “separation of church and state.” (CHECK. The ACLU and atheist groups have made this their primary mission. And the ignorance of the American people and the courts have allowed it to continue. THERE IS NO SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE CLAUSE IN THE CONSTITUTION.)
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. (CHECK. See #20. Even sadder, a few years ago, a dear friend of mine referred to The Constitution as “just a 200-year-old piece of paper”.)
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.” (CHECK.)
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. (CHECK.)
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. (CHECK. Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and the hits keep coming under #44’s regime.)
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus. (In progress. The EPA and onslaught of Executive Orders are two of the strongest examples of completely bypassing the checks and balances created in the Constitution.)
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. (CHECK. Renamed to Internal Security Committee in 1969 and eliminated in 1975. In 1959 Truman called it “the most un-American thing in the country today.”)
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions. (CHECK. We all remember SEIU President Andy Stearn’s Marxist tribute when he announced Workers of The World Unite.” Here’s #44 saying his presidency will be for the SEIU.)
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. (CHECK. Formerly called the Military Industrial Complex, now the monopolies of Big Ag, Big Tech, Big Oil, Big Pharma, the Banking Cartel, etc. push their weight around towards globalist new world order goals)
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat]. (CHECK to the 2nd statement. We all remember when it was widely accepted that some people are just plain mean. Now, the blame has to be shifted to some ethereal psychiatric disorder so that the person can be held harmless for their deeds.)
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (CHECK. See 22-28. In 1950 there were 385,144 divorces. By 2009 that number has jumped to 2,318,615.)
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. (CHECK. Rather than raising children away from parents, this was accomplished through removing parental guidance in the home and the promotion of ideas like freedom of expression, being your child’s best friend, removal of rules in the home by “training” parents that discipline was bad for their child’s self-esteem, etc.)
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems. (CHECK. Three words – Occupy Wall Street.)
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government. (CHECK. If not all, certainly several. Mau Mau Uprising anyone? Hmmm, what rings about the Mau Mau Uprising? Oh yes, it took place in Kenya, home of #44’s “father”.)
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal. (CHECK. In 1999 the U.S. handed the Panama Canal over to the corrupt government of Panama. Panama subsequently signed a 50-year lease for two ports at each end of the Canal with Hong Kong’s Hutchison Whampoa Company, run by Li Ka-shing, who is closely associated with the Beijing regime. This gave China’s Communist Party de facto control over the most strategic waterway in the West.)
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike. (IN PROGRESS. In the following year, 1959, Hubert Humphrey introduced into the Senate S. Res. 94 to repeal the Connally Reservation. This was followed by H. Res. 267 was introduced in favor of Humphrey’s bill. While no official repeal is found in the Congressional records it is widely known that #44 and his supporters favor acquiescing to international law in U.S. cases.)