John F. Kennedy, Jr., his wife, and sister-in-law died when the Piper Saratoga II TC that JFK, Jr. was piloting crashed into the ocean just short of Martha’s Vineyard. This happened only days after an NBC Dateline story hinting at a possible run for the Senate seat currently assumed to be the property of Hillary Clinton. Was he another Clinton Body count casualty? Even before the wreckage of the plane had been found, the media was saturated with news stories declaring the weather to have been very hazy (the weather was VFR conditions, and 8 mile visibility, plus weather radar and witnesses on Martha’s Vineyard all reported clear skies) making it impossible for JFK Jr. to know which way was up (he also had working instruments in the aircraft). Read below and judge for yourself if JFK, Jr.’s death was an accident or murder. If a murder, then perhaps his death doesn’t belong under the Clinton body count file, but rather the Bush body count as the video below details!
The crash of John F. Kennedy Jr’s aircraft and the indications of a cover-up.
As first reported by United Press International, John F. Kennedy Jr. on approach to Martha’s Vineyard in 8 mile visibility, was in radio contact with the ground, calmly informing them of his intentions to drop off a passenger before proceeding to Hyannis airport. Then, according to ABC News, JFK Jr’s plane went into a steep dive, and crashed.
However, even before the wreckage was found, the story being put out in the media began to change. Gone was the previously reported radio conversation a calm JFK Jr. had with ground personnel just before the plane fell out of the sky, replaced by a declaration from the NTSB that JFK Jr. had not used his radio at all as he approached Martha’s Vineyard. Gone also was the originally reported 8 mile visibility while the media began to hammer home the claim that Martha’s Vineyard had been totally blanketed with a haze so heavy that pilots in the air would have been blind.
No sooner were the various stories put out but they quickly fell apart.
Here are some examples.
PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. was lost.
FACT: When JFK Jr. radioed controllers on the Cape (as reported on Boston TV News) to announce his approach to Martha’s Vineyard, radar showed him to be just where he stated he was and at the correct altitude for the approach.
PROPAGANDA: JK Jr. was in “over his head”.
FACT: JFK Jr’s conversational tone on the radio reveals that he was calm. He was not disoriented. He didn’t ask for directions. He didn’t indicate he had any problem at all. He clearly was confident he was going to find the airport and land.
PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. went into a steep turn and lost his horizon.
FACT: There is no reason for JFK Jr. to have been in any turn at all at that point on the flight path leading into the airport. He was already lined up with the main runway at Martha’s Vineyard airport.
PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. didn’t know his altitude and simply “flew into the ocean”.
FACT: The radar track shows him flying at the proper altitude, then (as ABC News put it) “falling out of the sky”.
PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. lost his instruments, and that is why he could not handle the dark and hazy (?) conditions
FACT: The fact that the radar was getting good data from his encoding altimeter proves his instruments were operating.
PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. would have lost his artificial horizon if the vacuum pump failed in the aircraft.
FACT: MSNBC is the only media outlet to have tried to hype this one, using a self-proclaimed “aviation expert”. His claim is also false, as there is a backup vacuum system in the pitot assembly of that aircraft.
PROPAGANDA JFK Jr. was a reckless pilot.
FACT: This claim was planted everywhere in the media, always attributed to an “unnamed source”. One reporter, Cindy Adams at the New York Post, later had cause to suspect she had been lied to. So did Andrew Goldman at the New York Observer. Interviews with individuals directly familier with JFK Jr’s flying ability shown on Inside Edition confirmed that he was a highly skilled and careful pilot.
PROPAGANDA JFK Jr’s wife was afraid to fly with him.
FACT: Again a story attributed to “unnamed sources”, and again debunked by the interviews shown on Inside Edition. JFK Jr’s wife had no problem flying with JFK Jr. and flew with him often.
PROPAGANDA JFK Jr. had only 40 hours experience.
FACT: He had 40 hours in that one aircraft. His total experience was about 300 hours, more than enough to qualify him for a commercial pilot’s license. According to FAA statistics, 300 hours made him a more careful and safer pilot than one with 1000 hours, who is more complacent.
PROPAGANDA The weather was very hazy.
FACT: The FAA issued VFR weather conditions that night, and the weather report (mentioned in the UPI story) called for 8 mile visibility. One witness on shore reported that there was very little haze and that standing on the shore, he could see airplanes out over the ocean on approach to the island, proof that airplanes on the approach could see the shore. This claim is backed up not only by the weather report of 8 mile visibility, but by a weather radar image taken at about the time of the crash. This radar image is showing haze and fog along New York and Long Island (if this radar image were of clouds, the FAA would not have declared VFR flying conditions that night) but none at all at Martha’s Vineyard. On the morning after the crash, CNN reported that weather could be ruled out as a factor in the crash!
PROPAGANDA: Martha’s Vineyard is very dark and won’t show through the haze.
FACT: That may have been true only a few months ago. However, as evidenced by a Letter to the Editor of the Martha’s Vineyard Times just days after the JFK Jr. crash, new lights installed on the island, lights that point up in the sky, are so bright they are drawing complaints from island residents.
That the Kennedy family has been the target of political assassination is a part of the American political landscape. It’s a given.
That cover-ups surrounded the deaths of Kennedys is also a given.
That our government lies to us, with the media’s help, is a given.
There is good cause to assume we are being lied to yet again.
So, Whodunnit? You’ll Never Believe Who!
JFK Jr was one of the most well known names and faces in the US when the plane that he was piloting went down on July 16, 1999, killing him, his wife Carolyn Bessette and her sister Lauren.
Who can forget the enduring memory of the then three year old John-John proudly saluting the coffin of his slain father, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy as the funeral cortege rolled by?
He went on to become a fine young man, a credit to his family name and his late father. He carved a career in publishing and was said to be planning an entry into politics and follow in the family tradition.
The world was shocked and horrified when he died in such tragic circumstances, taking it as proof that the “Kennedy curse” lives on. For some though, the news of the crash and the subsequent inquiries just don’t sit well. There’s something amiss….
JFK Jr was more than “the sexiest man alive”. He was a man with something to prove. He is the only Kennedy to ever acknowledge that there may have been a conspiracy and a cover up around his father’s assassination, and some say he was getting ready to expose the truth.
The (alleged) truth is shocking. That George Bush Sr, yes that’s right, President George HW Bush Sr, was involved in JFK ‘s assassination. He was a senior CIA operative and not only did he orchestrate the events in Dallas on 22nd November 1963, but that he was actually there in Dealy Plaza at the very moment the trigger was pulled.
Bush Sr knew that Kennedy Jr was close to the proving the truth and he needed him shut up for good, so he used his wide-reaching connections to do just that.
JFK Jr’s Death Was Not An Accident! There are so many facts that point to the plane crash not being an accident as reported in the media at the time. The official National Transportation Safety Board report was published thirteen months after the crash and despite the fact that the it concluded that “the accident that killed Kennedy was caused by an inexperienced pilot” there are many contradictions in that report that show foul play. Here are a few;
- Media reports that the plane went down in poor visibility are untrue. The Tower manager at Martha’s Vineyard (where the plane went down) stay there were stars out and that visibility was between 10 and 12 miles that night.
- The NTSB concluded that JFK Jr was described by his trainers as an “excellent”, “methodical” and “very cautious” pilot. If he was such a careful pilot why, when he got into difficulty, would he not have engaged the autopilot that was capable of flying the plane to within 100 feet of the airport?
- JFK Jr was actually a highly experienced pilot with enough hours under his belt to qualify for an instructor’s license.
- The mysterious flight instructor. Early reports of the accident said there was a flight instructor on board—then all of a sudden the flight instructor disappeared from accounts of the accident. It is just not a reasonable conclusion that Kennedy did not have a flight instructor on board. He had flown a total of 310 hours and of those, 55 hours were at night. He had only flown 45 minutes of those 55 hours at night without an instructor. He was very cautious and had his wife and her sister on board so it just doesn’t add up that he didn’t have an instructor with him.
- The logbook is missing. The logbook would have recorded the presence of a flight instructor on the plane but has never been recovered.
- The US Coast Guard reports that JFK Jr had contacted the tower on his final approach. FAA regulations require that a search begins immediately when a plane hasn’t landed within five minutes of reporting a final approach. Why did it take a staggering 14½ hours then for a search to commence?
- The FAA went on to claim that there was never a communication from Kennedy to the tower despite all the immediate news reports to the contrary.
- It took five days to find the plane. How come the Emergency Locator Transmitter which sends out a beacon signal in the event of a crash didn’t alert the rescue party? Nothing in the NTSB report was mentioned about the ELT so we don’t know if it was missing or even disabled.
- The presence of a black box. No other private non-jet plane in service at the time had a black box (the flight recorder), yet Kennedy had one installed on his plane. Why? Even more suspicious, the battery had been removed from the black box, meaning there was no record of any conversation in the cockpit.
- The fuel valve. According to the NTSB report the fuel valve had been turned to OFF. This could not have been done by accident. Obviously the fuel valve is highly important and would never be turned off mid-flight—doing so at full speed would result in the engine dying in 45 seconds. Therefore the valves are fitted with a safety release button that must be pushed down and held while the valve is being turned. Kennedy wasn’t committing suicide so who turned the valve off? The non-existent flight instructor?
Why Would George Bush Sr Want JFK Jr Dead?
- JFK Jr had been was on a mission to expose the truth around his father’s murder. But he was playing the long game. The mainstream media was controlled by the cabal that were responsible for the conspiracy and cover up around JFK’s death and his son wanted to make sure his discovery wouldn’t get covered up again.
- The magazine. JFK Jr could have named his magazine literally anything in the world. Why did he name it ‘George‘? Launched in 1995, he named it as a veiled threat. A promise of things to come. He knew who had orchestrated his father’s assassination and he was going to use his magazine to expose the truth as soon as he had concrete proof.
- JFK, Jr. was planning to run for National office according to Newsweek and People. He told friends he would have run for Senate in New York, but let Hillary Clinton run instead. And he would have won. He was the most popular man in the US. And for good reason. He was a great guy. But he was the only Kennedy to ever acknowledge a conspiracy in his father’s death. He not only acknowledge it, he published an article by Oliver Stone, in his magazine, George, about assassination, conspiracies, and lying history books. Who would want to kill him? The people who killed his father had to kill him. Kennedy Jr. was going to go after them.
The CIA Connection
- George H W Bush was a senior member of the CIA in 1963. He has denied his involvement with the agency prior to his appointment as Head in 1976, but the amount of circumstantial evidence and facts assembled around his personal life prove otherwise.
- Bush and his wife Barbara lived in Houston where he ran an oil drilling business named Zapata Offshore Co—a CIA front company.
- Bush Sr had been highly involved in planning the disastrous Bay of Pigs fiasco (coincidentally code-named Operation ZAPATA), the ill-fated attempt by a band of CIA funded Cuban exiles to invade Cuba and ultimately overthrow Castro.
- E Howard Hunt was one of the CIA funded, Miami-based, anti-Castro terrorist and assassin involved in the Bay of Pigs.
- Five days after the JFK assassination J Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI wrote a memo titled “Assassination of President John F Kennedy” where he discusses the band of CIA funded Miami based anti-Castro Cuban terrorists and assassins. He names “George Bush of the CIA” as the apparent supervisor of the group.
The CIA Were In Dallas
- Howard Hunt was identified as being one of three tramps arrested in Dealey Plaza, Dallas after the assassination of JFK. In 1978 Spotlight magazine published an article and photos saying he was involved in the assassination. Hunt sued….and lost.
- Incredibly Bush could not recall for over 20 years any details of where he was when Kennedy was assassinated. This is just inconceivable for a politically aware 39 year old and even he knew it to be suspicious. He later developed a memory (that coincided with his alibi).
- Bush was actually in Dallas on the day of the assassination. His cover was that he was speaking at an oil industry gathering.
- On the day of the JFK assassination, Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig reported that he knew of twelve arrests made in Dealey Plaza. One was of a man coming out of the Dal-Tex Building (next to the very building where it is claimed Oswald fired from) who said he was “an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas” (George Bush’s CIA cover). The arrested man was taken by Dallas police detectives but no mug shot, prints, interview or arrest records exist.
- The FBI received a call from a George Bush (about an hour after the mystery oil-man was arrested) identifying himself as an independent oil businessman from Houston saying he he had heard in previous weeks of a man named James Parrott talking about killing the President. He gave his location as his home address and added that he would be in a hotel in Dallas that evening—he was establishing an alibi as he knew he had been spotted. James Parrott was actually a Republican party worker from Houston and was given an airtight alibi by another Republican worker. (Coincidentally, 30 years later the same James Parrott was working on the Bush v Clinton campaign.)
- There is a photo taken in Dealey Plaza on November 22 showing George Bush (he had returned after being mistakenly arrested). He was clearly in the vicinity at the time and is shown in a cordoned off zone speaking with police. He was also photographed next to Ed Lansdale who it has now been ascertained, was famous for arranging political assassinations around the world. Lansdale and Bush’s connection goes back to the secret ‘Skull and Crossbones’ society at Yale.
Lansdale was also photographed in the same frame as the three tramps (not forgetting that one of those is CIA operative Howard Hunt).
The Cover Up
- A man named George de Mohrenschildt is an important witness in the Kennedy assassination—he was Lee Harvey Oswald‘s (the alleged assassin) best friend in Dallas and got Oswald the job at the School Book Depository (from where it was claimed Oswald fired the fateful shots). De Mohrenschildt was murdered on the day he was supposed to testify about the assassination and George Bush’s name and company name were found in his address book.
- The Warren Commission which was set up to investigate the assassination of JFK was eventually found to have altered the official location of the entry wound on JFK’s back in support of their conclusion that the President was killed by a lone gunman.
- One of the members of the commission was Gerald Ford, who became president when Richard Nixon was forced to retire after the Watergate break-in was linked to him. The leading Watergate burglar was Howard Hunt, and the reason for the break-in? To retrieve the photos of himself as a tramp at Dealey Plaza.
- George H Bush went on to be appointed Director of the CIA in 1976, by President Ford, and was in a position to appoint old friends as his deputies, just as new investigative committees were formed probing the possible role of the CIA into the assassination plots to kill Fidel Castro, Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy. During the investigations, the CIA stonewalled, holding back documents and witnesses (coincidentally one of the witnesses pressured not to testify was found to have had pressure applied by one George W Bush Jr).
We’ve barely scratched the surface in getting to the bottom of the incestuous connections that have shaped American politics for over half a century.
John F Kennedy Junior was getting close to having enough proof from numerous sources to make the story of President Bush Sr’s key involvement in the assassination of his father public. He was warned by his family that what he was doing was dangerous.
Were they right?
- Bush Killed JFK Jr.
- 10 Years After JFK Jr Plane Crash, New Evidence of Cover Up Emerges
- Why was JFK Jr. Murdered? John Hankey thinks he has the answer HERE, and for different reasons than named above.