Six-year-old Ramsey was found dead in her home in Boulder, Colorado about seven hours after her mother had reported her missing to the police in 1996. Though they were originally considered suspects in the murder, John Ramsey and his late wife Patsy were cleared of any involvement in the crime through DNA testing in 2008, with Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy writing in a 2008 letter to John, “To the extent that we may have contributed in any way to the public perception that you might have been involved in this crime, I am deeply sorry.”
At the time of the murder, Ramsey worked at the forefront of the tech world, starting a computer company in the 1980s that he would merge with two other firms in 1988 to create Access Graphics, which sold Unix-based computer systems and would go on to become a billion-dollar company. After Access Graphics was purchased by Lockheed Martin in 1991, Ramsey became its president and chief executive, and his net worth was estimated at $6.4 million by 1996, just before the murder of his daughter. His wealth was significant enough that the ransom note prepared by JonBenét’s captor or captors was addressed directly to John Ramsey. This note informed Ramsey that the criminals respected his business, “but not the country it serves,” and demanded $118,000 in cash for her safe return.
There are multiple theories for the unsolved murder case of JonBenet Ramsey. David “Sherlock” Hawkins, inventor of the Deductive Computing Machine and the Object-Oriented Fractal Paintbrush, presents his evidence that Jon Benet Ramsey was the victim of the “Foreign Faction” which signed the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note with “S.B.T.C Victory!” which he suggests was hired through Serco’s National Visa Center to extort JonBenet’s father and his employer in a ‘Small Business Terror Capping’ fraud.
Hawkins’ research suggests that JonBenét was killed by a Con Air snuff-film crew deployed through the DOJ Pride on the federal bridge which used the film to extort her father’s Board level bosses at Lockheed Martin into developing the bit spreading encryption system before re-assignment to BAE in June of 2001 in preparation for the “first (isochronous) live broadcast mass snuff film in human history” on 9/11.
[Ken Adachi’s Note: This is a very convincing article (below) and contains many elements that ring true, however, its ultimate conclusion that the mother of Jon Benet killed her little girl is 100% wrong. The mother was a victim of mind control, but she didn’t kill Jon Benet. Jon Benet was murdered in a satanic ritual performed on Christmas eve called “the last Christmas tree bulb.” The murderer was male and likely someone very high up in the Illuminati hierarchy here in America. The father was far more guilty of willful involvement, than was the mother. The father was a banker and the price you pay for entry onto the higher rungs of the satanic Illuminati cult ladder is to sacrifice your first born child in a satanic ritual. And that’s exactly what he did. This is the standard practice when inside the Illuminati club. He was likely sexually abusing the girl and farming her out to his Illuminated pals prior to her death, as her autopsy revealed chronic tears and scaring in both the vaginal and anal areas. This too is standard operating procedures for Illuminati families. ..Ken Adachi]
JonBenet Ramsey Murder: Satanic Ritual Sacrifice I was living just a few miles away from the Ramsey’s on 12/26/1996, and read all the newspaper accounts, watched all the TV interviews and specials as well as reading the Medical Examiner’s report, Police pads (investigative reports), depositions, visiting the scene and so fourth. I also interviewed people associated with the Ramsey’s personally and professionally and had met Patsy Ramsey on several different occasions. The Ramseys killed their daughter – if they did not do so directly, they know who did and witnessed the crime.
Here are several incontrovertible facts from THAT date as I, and many, many others observed them and as reported by the Boulder and Denver newspapers, CNN and the Denver Television & Radio stations:
(1) There had been a snowfall of app. 2″ the night of JonBenet’s murder – there were NO FOOTPRINTS or tracks of ANY kind in the snow when the Boulder Police arrived, something later confirmed by both the Police, neighbors and Detectives arriving early on the scene.
There was NO intruder that night, that individual, or individuals, were already in the house, something the Ramsey’s were well aware of:
(A) The John Mark Karr (note the use of three names) ‘confession’ is false, a hoax. He was in Alabama with his second wife and children on the night of JonBenet’s murder. In fact, both of Karr’s ex-wives have stated that he was always home at Christmas, never gone. JonBenet was not drugged the day of her murder and was not in school that day. Her death was not an ‘accident’ – it was a horribly brutal, planned murder. The ‘powers that be’ are so eager to convict someone, anyone to point the finger of blame away from the real perpetrators of this heinous crime, (especially someone whom has previously had ‘relationships’ inside FBI Div.#5 from which the plot to murder JonBenet originated and whom had fled Colorado after hearing elements of this plot), that they wined and dined him with the BEST of food and drink to ensure he would stick to his fairytale and not deviate! He is yet another in a very long line of ‘patsies’, no pun intended. He has wanted to be ‘famous’, or infamous, his entire life, just as Ted Bundy did, and now has finally succeeded. The timing of his arrest and ‘confession’ is extremely suspect, yet one more diversion. In fact, the JonBenet Ramsey arrest was orchestrated as the Bush-Blair London terrorism ruse collapsed for lack of evidence for just that purpose – to divert attention.
(B) The Photos of the Ramsey’s house and surrounding grounds used in the recent CourtTV, MSNBC and A&E specials were taken two days after the murder, not on the morning of the 26th as they attempted to portray. Snowfall is typically gone completely within three days, in the Denver/Metro area.
(C) No burglaries or ‘Peeping Tom’s were reported to the Boulder Police prior to JonBenet’s murder.
(2) There was NO sign of a break in of ANY type – all doors and windows had been locked and none of the (windows) were cracked or broken out and no door, window or grate had been forced. This was confirmed by the Ramsey’s, the Police, the FBI and other Investigators first on the scene. The alarm system had NOT been activated (“tripped”).
Four people were known to be in the house that night, JonBenet, her nine-year-old brother Burke, and their parents. (There has since been speculation, and evidence – the 911 call, a pubic hair found in JonBenet’s blanket, DNA under her fingernails and a drop of fluid on her stomach – indicating the presence of an additional adult, or adults, a White male who entered the house the previous evening before the snowfall):
(A) John Ramsey waited seven months to tell the police that he spent time in the basement at sometime around 10:00 a.m. that morning. Why? Ramsey would later tell Det. Arndt that he found a broken window in the basement train room during his morning visit even though initial investigation by the Boulder Police revealed NO SUCH broken window. It is thought that at the time of his ‘visit’, Ramsey broke, or cracked the window himself. The size of this break, however, was such that it would allow, perhaps, someone the size of JonBenet to gain entrance to the basement, but certainly NOT an adult male.
There was NO shoe-scuff mark on the wall on the morning of Dec. 26th – a suitcase was NOT positioned under the window – a grate had NOT been forced (open) and NO leaves or shrubbery in the window-well or the surrounding ground had been disturbed. These were later staged by the Ramsey’s in an attempt to ‘sell’ the Police, reporters and the world on the ‘intruder’, the ‘lone-nut’ theory.
(3) Melody Stanton, one of the Ramsey’s neighbors (living less than 100 feet away), awoke abruptly from a deep sleep – the prior stillness of the Boulder night has been pierced by the harrowing scream of a child (for her brother Burke to save her from being killed, experts say. When a child is attacked by a parent, she has to turn to an ally she can trust. And we know JonBenét was close to Burke and trusted him. Patsy has told police that JonBenét had a habit of going into her brother’s room during the night, but according to the book Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Burke admitted that he pretended to be asleep that morning about the time his mother called 911). She assumed it was somewhere between midnight and 2:00 a.m., but didn’t look at the alarm clock. The scream lasted three to five seconds (it was a little girl screaming,” recalls Stanton, 52. It was the longest, most horrible scream I have ever heard in my entire life. It sent shivers down my spine. I could tell the sound was coming from the Ramsey house and I knew instantly it had to be their little girl, JonBenét”. The next morning, while police still thought the 6-year-old beauty queen had been kidnapped, Stanton told them about the heart-rending cry that rang through the Ramsey house and stopped as abruptly as it started. (Melody momentarily had at the time wondered what to do, but thought that surely the parents would hear and come to the child’s rescue. Although still bothered by the scream and the thought that a child had been injured, she stayed awake and listened for any other noises for five to ten minutes, but heard absolutely nothing after that – no cars, no voices, no footsteps, so she eventually went back to sleep). This time has since been corroborated as the app. time of the skull fracture suffered by JonBenet, a skull fracture so severe that it would have ended the little girl’s life had she not been strangled. Three neighbors have gone on-record giving depositions of hearing this scream at app. midnight. The Ramsey’s have always claimed they heard no such (scream). How could this possibly be?
(4) Officer Barry Harkopp interviewed next door neighbors and reported that Scott Gibbons saw strange lights and movements coming from the kitchen area around midnight; neighbor Melody Stanton awoke her husband (around midnight) after hearing a scream, and he stated he heard “the sound of metal clashing against cement.” The Ramsey’s say they heard none of this.
(5) The ransom note was an 82% match to Patsy Ramsey’s handwriting according to the CBI and handwriting experts contacted to examine the note.
Patsy stated that it was written on the same kind of paper that she had in the kitchen. She also stated, at a later date, that the handwriting did not look like the handwriting of their maid, Linda Hoffmann. Detectives found an entire draft of the ransom note in the home, and the legal pad on which the final ransom had been written, along with Patsy Ramsey handwriting samples similar to the style on the note. In fact, an investigator of the ransom note testing states, “Out of the 74 names submitted for testing, Patsy’s handwriting was the only one that set off alarm bells”:
(A) In 1997, the Boulder PD contacted Dale Yeager and Denise Knoke at Seraph, Inc. in Berwyn, Pennsylvania a security consulting firm summarized in sales brochures as “an International company [with] extensive sources throughout Europe, South America, the Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe, Russia and Africa. Our associates are investigative professionals and former intelligence officers” and asked them to submit an analysis of the ransom note.
Yeager and Knoke claimed, without hesitation, that Patsy Ramsey was the author, joining the chorus of police and tabloid reporters who kept at the parents, and reported that Psalm 118:27b, interpreted as the source of the $118,000 ransom demand, “Decorate the festival with leafy boughs and bind the sacrifices to be offered with thick cords to the horns of the altar” is commonly cited by “white supremacists,” who “use the redemption and sacrifice ideas to form a justification for killings.”
Despite the neo-Nazi nuance, Yeager and Knoke were positively certain that JonBenet’s mother forged the kidnap letter. “Our conclusion,” Yeager offered, “is that you are investigating a child’s murder with ritualistic overtones. Strangulation and sexual assault are most commonly seen in sadomasochism between heterosexual and homosexual adults.
On February 27, 2000, Yeager explained to a CBS 2 News reporter, “What we believe was happening in Patsy’s mind was that her daughter was losing control, becoming a wild rebel. She felt (her daughter) was becoming evil.” Why, one must ask would a lovely, 6 year old child be deemed as becoming evil?
Was it because of the ritual, sexual abuse being perpetrated upon her – was it because of the child-porn ring being run out of Denver in which child ‘Models’ were being used for sexual favors and of which Jonbenet was one of those ‘Models’ or is it that Patsy simply could not stand the competition – on the stage and at home and therefore she (JonBenet) must be sacrificed for her (Patsy’s) ‘sins’?
(6) The ransom note contained a demand for $118,000 – the exact amount of John Ramsey’s bonus that year. The ONLY people with knowledge of this amount were the Ramsey’s and the Payroll department manager of John’s Boulder company:
(A) Why was a ransom note written and left in the house when JonBenet was not kidnapped?
(B) Not a single fingerprint was discovered on the so-called ransom note Patsy says she found at the murder scene, something that has puzzled all the investigators because by her own account in a taped deposition with the Boulder Police she states that a few seconds after she began reading the chilling note spread out on a staircase, indicating she had picked it up, she ran screaming upstairs to tell her husband John about it. “For the grand jurors, the too-clean note meant another puzzle — did Patsy wear gloves if and when she wrote the note?” disclosed a source close to the case.
(C) A “practice” ransom note was discovered, on the same legal paper as the final note. A practice note would not be carried to the premises, so that means both notes were written there, at the crime scene, meaning that the “kidnapping” tale was a last- minute created fantasy, likely to cover up an “accidental” slaying.
(D) Nedra, Patsy’s mother, stated that the handwriting on the ransom note looked like Patsy’s.
(E) Patsy Ramsey mentioned to the police that the Ransom note was written by a woman.
(7) The 911 call made by Patsy Ramsey is contrived and had obviously been practiced previous to the call being placed. The emotional depth and content in particular is extremely contrived, staged, not-real in the context of a childs murder, but rather in that of someone who has realized they’ve done something terrible that can’t be ‘taken back’ or undone, and are about to be caught.
(8) The crime scene was intentionally (allowed) to be contaminated by the Boulder Police department. Literally more than a dozen people, including the Ramsey’s neighbors and friends were allowed in the house and permitted to go anywhere they chose.
(9) After the Police arrived, John Ramsey went directly to the location of JonBenet’s body (without searching in any other location). The only way this is possible is if he already had knowledge of it’s (location). He was then allowed to remove the tape from the mouth of the child, untie her hands and move the body (up) to the first floor, again completely contaminating the crime scene. It was later reported by the Police that his crying, while bent over his dead daughter’s body, appeared contrived, and there were no tears.
The Ramsey’s friend, Fleet, diagrammed the position of the body in the wine cellar. This positioning was inconsistent with John’s description when he found JonBenet. “What was interesting was when Ramsey brought the body upstairs he never cried. But when he laid her down, he started to moan, while peering around to see who was looking at him.” Patsy then collapsed on top of JonBenét and began praying to Jesus. The net affect of their actions was to hinder the investigation by further contaminating the crime scene. John Ramsey then left his beautiful, dead daughter lying alone under a Christmas tree. He didn’t even see her safely to the morgue. She would make that trip alone.
(10) Three voices were distinctly heard on the 911 call – John’s, Patsy’s and a third, and unknown male. This was confirmed by the 911 dispatcher and the Police. The unknown male was heard speaking during the call. When questioned about this, the Ramsey’s become extremely evasive and refused to answer anymore questions (audio enhancement of the 911 call revealed the Ramsey’s stating “we’re not speaking to you” to someone in their house).
Evidence has emerged that not only points to this person as a possible murderer of JonBenet, while her parents looked on, but to having made a ‘snuff’ film of the hideous event, as well. There have always been rumors of this film in the porn ‘underground’, uncovered during the investigation, but never fully substantiated.
(11) The ME’s examine reveled that there was scaring on JonBenet’s uterus that could only have come from ongoing sexual molestation/abuse. Blue FIBERS were found in the vagina that did not match anything in the house. There were CELLULOSE Particles in the vagina as well, possibly from a paint brush handle.
The coroner, Dr. John Meyer, found evidence of sexual assault from the previous night: a small abrasion and small amounts of blood in both her underwear and vagina. Three medical experts consulting for the police say that the injuries were also consistent with prior sexual abuse.
A black light helped reveal that her body had been wiped clean but that a residue of blood was left on her thighs. Dr. Robert Kirschner of the University of Chicago’s pathology department went even further, pointing out that her vaginal opening was twice the normal size for six-year-olds.
He stated, “The genital injuries indicate penetration, not only (previously) by a penis, but by another instrument and are evidence of molestation that night as well as previous molestation. If she had been taken to a hospital emergency room, and doctors had seen the genital evidence, her father would have been arrested.” There was also blood and urine stains on JonBenét’s underpants, a cleaned-up crime scene and body, and evidence that the child had been “re-dressed” after the murders, with the cords around her neck and wrist loose as though it was staged.
It may be a good time to stand back and state what is rather apparent: either the Ramsey’s were the killers or assisted in the murder, or they have been the victims of some rather hi-tech silent midgets with no footprints.
John Ramsey’s daughter (from his first marriage), Elizabeth, had uncovered several vivid memories of Satanic, ritual sexual abuse after a failed suicide attempt (during the ensuing therapy sessions) in which her Father apparently played a major role in the rituals. Within several months of uncovering the memories and going ‘public’ with them (talking to friends and family members) she was dead – killed in a ‘freak’ car accident the manner in which has never been fully resolved to investigators satisfaction.
(12) JonBenet had expressed discomfort to her mother Patsy Ramsey concerning her ‘private place’ about two months before her death. Beginning app. two weeks before her murder, JonBenet began to talk – talk about scary people in long, black robes who gathered around her and stuck ‘things’ into her private place – things that hurt her. She also spoke vaguely of darkness around her and the possible use of candles.
Several of the Ramsey’s friends, friends from their Church, the Whites and the Fernies as well as others, heard this along with several of her teachers and questioned her about it. After JonBenet’s murder they went to the Police with the information but apparently due to the DA, nothing ever came of it. The friends from the Church abruptly ended their relationship(s) with the Ramsey’s and several of them openly stated they thought them guilty of murdering their daughter:
(A) Patsy Ramsey subsequently attended her 25th high school reunion in West Virginia, and her old schoolmates all shunned her.
(B) Both Denver and Boulder, Colorado, are major Satanic centers whose activities have, at various times been under investigation by Jefferson and Denver county authorities as well as the FBI and others. A witness of these activities came fourth and gave testimony of two crack babies that were first taken from their parents and given to foster parents.
Later they were taken from the foster parents by Denver SOCIAL SERVICES after the husband was murdered in very strange circumstances and were given to a single woman who had turned up out of nowhere after the murder and offered to be a nanny to the children. The witness claims watching the ritual sacrifice of both babies, twins, on Halloween, in a sequestered area in the Mountains outside of Boulder with the Ramsey’s, the Ramsey’s close, wealthy friend and associate (her controller), DA Alex Hunter, Lt. Governor Gail Shoettler, Lou Smith and several others ‘very high up’ in Colorado politics, linked directly to the Governor’s office, being present.
The Satanic ring centered in Denver connects into Boulder and Sedalia, Colorado as well as other communities such as Sedona, Ariz., Omaha Neb. and many others. The coroner and investigator, Dr Cyril Wecht, says that the evidence proves that her death happened during sexual abuse by her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey.
JonBenet was murdered on Christmas Eve and Josef Mengele created a sacrificial ritual for this date called “The Last Bulb of the Christmas Tree”. Mengele’s pseudonym, Greenbaum, means green tree and relates to the Cabalistic Tree of Life.
A Brotherhood term for the devil is JonBet and the coincidence is so amazing that, given the other circumstances, I cannot believe this was NOT the true inspiration for her name. The Witness also claims that she’s been the victim of a child-sex ring whose participants included this wealthy friend of the Ramsey family.
Yes, THAT Ramsey family. She had been victimized since early childhood, she said, by a subculture, including members of her own family, that used children for sex.
One of the men who had participated in the abuse was this friend of the Ramsey’s, and she has documentation proving at least her family’s connection to this individual.
She has sent one man previously involved in her abuse to prison for rape (when she was seventeen years old, she had persuaded the police in the small southern California town where she lived to charge a man named Mackie Boykin with sexual assault.
Boykin, along with the Ramsey’s friend, had choked her using cords, scarves and ropes to make her body simulate orgasm while other men had sex with her. Boykin had pleaded guilty and been sent to prison, the ‘family friend’ having fled the area). The witness says she is frightened for her life, having been threatened several times via anonymous phone calls. She had recently been beaten and sexually assaulted by members of her extended family, and they’d warned her about keeping her mouth shut.
They were trying to pressure her into coming back to Colorado with one of the men she said had been her childhood tormentor, who was connected to and closely associated with the Ramsey’s. He had been calling her himself, ever since Attorney Lee Hill’s television interview regarding the Ramsey deposition, to check on her. She had become afraid she might be abducted, or murdered. Hill contacted law-enforcement friends in the Los Angeles area, where the witness claimed much of the abuse had happened, and was currently living to try to get them to initiate a case and provide her with some protection. However, he ran out of time.
On the Saturday of President’s day weekend, the woman’s therapist called Hill from her mobile telephone. She had the witness in her car and they were on the run. “We think we’re being followed,” the therapist said. The Witness had left everything — her apartment, her clothes, her belongings, even her car, so that anyone stalking her wouldn’t know that she was escaping. They were on their way to an airport four hours away so that the witness wouldn’t be spotted leaving Los Angeles. She was coming to Colorado. Alone. NEITHER of the women have been seen since. These disappearances and her testimony was subsequently dis-regarded by authorities and DA Alex Hunter along with the depositions by Ramsey family friends, Church-goers and teachers regarding JonBenet’s statements prior to her murder.
(C) It is clear from the statements of both Detective Colson and Char Blazer that the Boulder authorities were very interested in a connection between the death of Jonbenet Ramsey and what appears astonishingly to be organized pedophilia on a national level, perhaps with a criminal Government license.
(13) The William Morris Agency has close ties to NBC News. This Agency is responsible for placing the likes of stooges Tom Brokow and Brian Williams at NBC News. It was NBC which broke the current JonBenet Ramsey story.
The William Morris Agency also represents up and coming child models and had solicited a contract from the Ramsey’s for the ‘services’ of JonBenet. It should also be noted that in early 1996 the Denver Police had been investigating a Denver Child-Porno Protection ring linked to and run by none other than the Wm. Morris Agency and FBI Div. #5 (FBI Special/Black Ops).
John Ramsey ran a company called Access Graphics with offices in the Philippines, Amsterdam, Holland and Denver, Colorado. Access Graphics did business with the Wm. Morris Agency and had service contracts directly with what is commonly known as Iran Contra. Access Graphics major bank accounts were parked at the noted Iran Contra money-laundry Silverado Savings and Loan and administered by none other than Director of Silverado, Neil Bush, George W. Bush’s brother. Ramsey was also on a list of witnesses never subpoenaed by former Iran Contra Prosecutor Lawrence Walsh. It can now be reported that Ramsey had either knowingly, or unknowingly, pimped his daughter out as a prostitute to the Wm. Morris Agency who were taking these child ‘Models’ and using them to provide sexual services for pedophile’s in Government, Industry and so on in addition to their Modeling shows (shows often displayed in video footage in the many news specials on JonBenet’s murder).
John Ramsey must stay silent given his position as a Bush-Clinton crime syndicate asset or risk having the truth come out about this entire, horrid affair. Something he has done quite well up to this juncture.
(14) Search warrants also turned up nude photos of the Ramsey children – and not baby pictures.
(15) In the three years prior to her death, Jonbenet made 33 trips to the pediatrician, diagnosis was “yeast infections”. Yeast infections for a child of four to six years old? I’ve been told that is not possible.
(16) It is impossible to navigate the Ramsey’s home in the dark without prior knowledge of it’s layout due to it’s complicated, unusual four-story design and odd placement of light switches. An intruder could not have done so without making undue noise and awakening the Ramseys.
(17) The supposed ‘intruder’ shoe print on the floor of the wine cellar in soft, white, dirt like substance turned out to be the delineation of a shoe print with a clear impression of the words “HI TEC”. This is known to be a common police footwear product line, and police personnel had been in this room after the discovery of the body and before the crime scene processing and was eventually identified as the shoe print of one of the Boulder Police. A second shoe impression was also found in the white powdery substance. Although not as visible as the “HI-TEC” shoe impression, it was a distinctly different print and eventually was determined to be John Ramsey’s.
(18) The Ramsey’s ex-housekeeper, Linda Hoffmann-Pugh, testified to the Boulder County Grand Jury that Patsy killed her daughter.
(19) John Ramsey left the house during the very first part of the investigation – presumably to get a paper.
(20) One of John Ramsey’s first acts was to call his lawyer – not the act of an innocent man. Detective Linda Arndt, the only police Detective on the scene in the hours prior to the discovery of the body at 1:05 p.m., remembers Mr. Ramsey’s demeanor when he initially greeted her as not distraught nor even upset, but cordial. Arndt says that the Ramsey’s did not spend those morning hours in each other’s company, but that Patsy stayed in the sunroom with friends and John stayed mostly in his den, and read his mail in the kitchen. Very, very unusual behavior for a couple who have just experienced the murder of a child. Typically, they cling desperately to each other.
The Ramsey’s (behavior) exhibited some element of blame, condemnation, as if accusing each other of knowing of the crime beforehand and doing nothing to ultimately stop it. Thirty-seven minutes after finding JonBenet’s body, a detective overheard John Ramsey talking by phone to his pilot and arranging a trip to Atlanta that evening for himself, his wife and son. Det. Sgt. Larry Mason told him, “You can’t leave”. He seemed surprised.
(21) There is a considerable amount of trace & DNA evidence linking Patsy directly to the murder of JonBenet, contrary to the lie that was circulated beginning in 2005 – that DNA had exonerated the Ramsey’s.
(22) Ainswoth’s report noting duct tape in the basement closely matching duct tape used during the strangulation (JonBenet’s mouth was taped).
(23) Pam Griffin states that Patsy admitted writing the practice note “for an innocent purpose”. An innocent purpose???? No one does such a thing unless they intend to carry out a crime of this nature.
(24) Round marks, consistent with shape of cigarette, found on JonBenet’s neck and jaw appeared to have been caused by a stun gun. The Ramsey’s had a stun gun.
Continued on next page…