The atomic bomb was developed at the Los Alamos Laboratories in New Mexico. The top secret project was called the Manhattan Project, because its secret director, Bernard Baruch, lived in Manhattan, as did many of the other principals. Baruch had chosen Maj. Gen. Leslie R. Groves to head the operation. He had previously built the Pentagon, and had a good reputation among the Washington politicians, who usually came when Baruch beckoned.
The scientific director at Los Alamos was J. Robert Oppenheimer, scion of a prosperous family of clothing merchants. In Oppenheimer; the Years Of Risk, by James Kunetka, Prentice Hall, NY, 1982, Kunetka writes, p. 106, “Baruch was especially interested in Oppenheimer for the position of senior scientific adviser.” The project cost an estimated two billion dollars. No other nation in the world could have afforded to develop such a bomb. The first successful test of the atomic bomb occurred at the Trinity site, two hundred miles south of Los Alamos at 5:29:45 a.m. on July 16, 1945.
Oppenheimer was beside himself at the spectacle. He shrieked, “I am become Death, the Destroyer of worlds.” Indeed, this seemed to be the ultimate goal of the Manhattan Project, to destroy the world. There had been considerable fear among the scientists that the test explosion might indeed set off a chain reaction, which would destroy the entire world. Oppenheimer’s exultation came from his realization that now his people had attained the ultimate power, through which they could implement their five-thousand-year desire to rule the entire world.
Dr. Richard Wilcox points out the Zionist influence in the Manhattan Project:
“Jewish involvement in the ‘most far reaching conspiracy of all time,’ the creation of the atom bomb in the Manhattan Project, is not insignificant. ‘Favored son of Zionist world bankers, [Niels] Bohr [Jewish] nurtured every nuclear development for over two decades and knew the hearts and minds of the scientists who made them –Leo Szilard [Jewish], Enrico Fermi, Werner Heisenberg, J. Robert Oppenheimer [Jewish], Edward Teller [Jewish], and more…“. ”More than any other individual, Lewis Strauss shaped the atomic energy policy of the United States.’ After WWII, Lewis Strauss, who was most certainly Jewish and involved in many Jewish associations and causes, was a major player behind the US nuclear weapons and nuclear power programs and was a proponent of above ground nuclear testing, dismissing the dangers of radiation as trivial, and worked to reverse the Limited Test Ban in 1964.
Oppenheimer’s brother Frank, a card-carrying communist, was also a leading atomic scientist working at Los Alamos.
According to Ben Klassen, “One of the central figures in not only laying the theoretical ground work but also persuading President Roosevelt to launch the whole atomic bomb program was Albert Einstein, a foreign-born Jew with 16 communist front affiliations.”
We read: “The first commissioner of the Atomic Energy Commission was David E. Lilienthal, a Jew, who belonged to at least two communist fronts. He remained in that position for a considerable length of time.”
Leó Szilárd [Hungarian born Jew] born in Budapest, assisted Enrico Fermi in conducting the first controlled nuclear chain reaction. Nicholas Kürti [Hungarian born Jew: Kürti Miklós] and Franz Eugen Simon [German born Jew who fled to Britain after Hitler came to power] discovered how to separate uranium-235 from uranium ore, which was necessary for the construction of an atomic bomb. 
“It is of utmost significance to point out that both atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb were in large measure a Jewish production. But basically the atom bomb and its further proliferation, is a Jewish idea. One of the central figures in not only laying the theoretical groundwork but also persuading President Roosevelt to launch the whole atomic bomb program was Albert Einstein, a foreign-born Jew with 16 communist front affiliations.”
“It was at this time that most of the Atomic secrets were stolen and passed on to the Soviets. When it comes to listing the spies and traitors involved, it almost reads like a Jewish Who’s Who. The most notorious were Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were tried and executed for treason, the only traitors in modern U.S. history to have suffered this fate. Further involved in this spy network were Harry Gold, Abraham Brothman, David Greenglass, [Ethel Rosenberg’s brother], Israel Weinbaum, Miriam Moscowitz, Sidney Weinbaum, Morton Sobell. All these were Jews, and all were convicted of treason.
“It is significant that in the further development of the hydrogen bomb, Jews were again in the forefront, men such as J. Robert Oppenheimer, Steve Nelson [real name Joseph W. Weinberg] and Edward Teller.”
“To get on with the crux of our dissertation, namely the commercial and industrial proliferation of nuclear wastes in the United States, this more than any other issue hangs like an ominous pall over our heads. It threatens to bring death, cancer, leukemia, and birth defects to the mass of the population, and, in fact, exterminate humanity itself.”
“It is of utmost significance to point out that the Jewish network has kept close control of the development and proliferation of this most devastating of all technical achievements – nuclear fission and nuclear fusion.” 
List of Jews Associated with the Manhattan Project
- Robert Oppenheimer [American Jew] – Scientific Director – Project “Y”
- Frank Oppenheimer [American Jew] – Brother of and Assistant to J Robert Oppenheimer
- Albert Einstein [German born Jew] – Consultant to the Project.
- Niels Bohr [Danish born Jew] – Consultant to the Project.
- Leó Szilárd [Hungarian born Jew] – Group Leader – Metallurgical Laboratory.
- Nicholas Kürti [Hungarian born Jew] – Worked with Franz Eugen Simon [German born Jew] and developed a method of separating uranium 235 from raw uranium ore.
- David Bohm [American Jew] – Performed theoretical calculations for the Calutrons at the Y-12 facility in Oak Ridge, used to electromagnetically enrich uranium for use in the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.
- Rudolf Peierls [German born Jew] – British Mission.
- Felix Bloch [Swiss born Jew] – Worked under Hans Albrecht Bethe, performing nuclear fission research.
- Eugene [Paul] Wigner [Hungarian born Jew] – Group Leader Metallurgical Laboratory.
- James Chadwick [British born Jew] – Chief – British Mission.
- James Franck [German born Jew] – Director – Chemistry Group.
- Otto Frisch [German born Jew] – British Mission.
- Edward Teller [Hungarian born Jew] – Thermonuclear Research.
- Emilio Gino Segrè [Italian born Jew] – Group Leader.
- Hans Albrecht Bethe [German born Jew] – Chief – Theoretical Division.
- Klaus Fuchs [German born Jew] – Theoretical Division [Communist Spy]
- Richard Phillips Feynman [American Jew] – Group Leader – Theoretical Division.
- Morris Kolodney [American Jew] – Manager – DP Site.
- Louis Rosen [American Jew] – The “Father” of the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center.
- Louis Slotin [Canadian born Jew] – Critical Testing – resulted in his accidental death.
- Jacob Beser [American Jew] – Weapons firing and fusing.
- heodore Alvin Hall [American Jew] – Youngest Scientist at Los Alamos.
- Samuel T. Cohen [American Jew] – Worked in the Efficiency Group.
- Samuel Goudsmit – [Danish born Jew] – Scientific Head of the Alsos Mission.
- George Placzek – [Moravian born Jew] – British Mission.
- Eugene Rabinowitch – [Russian born Jew] – Metallurgical Laboratory.
- Joseph Rotblat – [Polish born Jew] – Worked with James Chadwick [Communist Spy]
- Gregory Breit – [Russian born Jew] – Predecessor of J. Robert Oppenheimer.
- David Greenglass [American Jew] – Manhattan Project Infiltration [Communist Spy].
- George Abramovich Koval [American Jew] – Special Engineer Detachment [Communist Spy]
- Victor Weisskopf [Austrian born Jew] – Theoretical Division.
- Alvin Martin Weinberg [American Jew] – Theoretical Physics under Eugene [Paul] Wigner.
- Isidor Isaac Rabi [Polish born Jew] – Consultant to the Project.
- Stan Frankel [American Jew] – Theoretical Division.
- Enrico Fermi [Italian born Gentile] was married to a Jewess – Group Leader – Theoretical Division
The Manhattan Project and Public Water Fluoridation
Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities of fluoride– millions of tons– were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride rapidly emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the U.S atomic bomb program–both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal. Other revelations include:
- Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists, who had been secretly ordered to provide “evidence useful in litigation” against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the U.S. A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show.
- Human studies were required. Bomb program researchers played a leading role in the design and implementation of the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoridating public drinking water–conducted in Newburgh, New York from 1945 to 1956. Then, in a classified operation code-named “Program F,” they secretly gathered and analyzed blood and tissue samples from Newburgh citizens, with the cooperation of State Health Department personnel.
- The original secret version–obtained by these reporters–of a 1948 study published by Program F scientists in the Journal of the American Dental Association shows that evidence of adverse health effects from fluoride was censored by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) –considered the most powerful of Cold War agencies– for reasons of national security.
- The bomb program’s fluoride safety studies were conducted at the University of Rochester, site of one of the most notorious human radiation experiments of the Cold War, in which unsuspecting hospital patients were injected with toxic doses of radioactive plutonium. The fluoride studies were conducted with the same ethical mind-set, in which “national security” was paramount.
- The U.S. government’s conflict of interest–and its motive to prove fluoride “safe” — has not until now been made clear to the general public in the furious debate over water fluoridation since the 1950’s, nor to civilian researchers and health professionals, or journalists. [cont’d here]
A Manhattan Project memorandum of 29 April 1944 states: “Clinical evidence suggests that uranium hexafluoride may have a rather marked central nervous system effect… It seems most likely that the F [code for fluoride] component rather than the T [code for uranium] is the causative factor.” The memo, from a captain in the medical corps, is stamped SECRET and is addressed to Colonel Stafford Warren, head of the Manhattan Project’s Medical Section. Colonel Warren is asked to approve a program of animal research on CNS effects. “Since work with these compounds is essential, it will be necessary to know in advance what mental effects may occur after exposure… This is important not only to protect a given individual, but also to prevent a confused workman from injuring others by improperly performing his duties.”
On the same day, Colonel Warren approved the CNS research program. This was in 1944, at the height of World War II and the US nation’s race to build the world’s first atomic bomb.
For research on fluoride’s CNS effects to be approved at such a momentous time, the supporting evidence set forth in the proposal forwarded along with the memo must have been persuasive. The proposal, however, is missing from the files at the US National Archives. “If you find the memos but the document they refer to is missing, it’s probably still classified,” said Charles Reeves, chief librarian at the Atlanta branch of the US National Archives and Records Administration where the memos were found. Similarly, no results of the Manhattan Project’s fluoride CNS research could be found in the files.
After reviewing the memos, Mullenix declared herself “flabbergasted”. “How could I be told by NIH that fluoride has no central nervous system effects, when these documents were sitting there all the time?” She reasons that the Manhattan Project did do fluoride CNS studies: “That kind of warning, that fluoride workers might be a danger to the bomb program by improperly performing their duties-I can’t imagine that would be ignored.” But she suggests that the results were buried because of the difficult legal and public relations problems they might create for the government.
The author of the 1944 CNS research proposal attached to the 29 April memo was Dr Harold C. Hodge-at the time, chief of fluoride toxicology studies for the University of Rochester division of the Manhattan Project.
Nearly 50 years later at the Forsyth Dental Center in Boston, Dr Mullenix was introduced to a gently ambling elderly man, brought in to serve as a consultant on her CNS research. This man was Harold C. Hodge. By then, Hodge had achieved status emeritus as a world authority on fluoride safety. “But even though he was supposed to be helping me,” said Mullenix, “he never once mentioned the CNS work he had done for the Manhattan Project.”
The “black hole” in fluoride CNS research since the days of the Manhattan Project is unacceptable to Mullenix who refuses to abandon the issue. “There is so much fluoride exposure now, and we simply do not know what it is doing. You can’t just walk away from this.”
Dr Antonio Noronha, an NIH scientific review advisor familiar with Dr. Mullenix’s grant request, told us that her proposal was rejected by a scientific peer-review group. He termed her claim of institutional bias against fluoride CNS research “far-fetched”. He then added: “We strive very hard at NIH to make sure politics does not enter the picture.” (More from this Source)