Trump-Hating Obama-Era DOJ Official who Defended the SpyGate FISA is Chosen to Oversee FISA Reforms

Head Wolf appoints another wolf to oversee ‘changes’ in hen house!Judge James Boasberg, the new head of the FISA Court, announced in an order that he has appointed Obama-era national security leader at the DOJ David S. Kris as amicus counsel to review the reforms the FBI will be making to its FISA application process.In December presiding FISA judge Rosemary Collyer announced she would be stepping down early from the FISA Court due to ‘health issues.’Chief Justice Roberts tapped Judge Boasberg, an Obama appointee, to replace Collyer. The moves were in response to the FBI abusing the FISA process after it obtained a total of four FISA warrants on Carter Page.David Kris is an anti-Trump activist who wrote several articles lying about Rep. Devin Nunes and President Trump. Kris also fired off a tweetstorm where he defended the illegal spying on Trump’s campaign and called the Deep State coup a ‘conspiracy theory.’On Sunday Rep. Devin Nunes joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures to discuss the shocking development by the corrupt Department of Justice.Nunes argued that this is even MORE OF A REASON to shut down the criminal FISA Court system.
Rep. Devin Nunes: So the fact that of all the people in the swamp… this is the guy that you come up with? A guy that is accusing me of federal crimes. A guy that was defending dirty cops at the FBI. That’s why I said it last night in a tweet, the court must be trying to abolish itself. Because there is long term damage, this is another misstep. Remember the judge from last year, that now was in charge of all of these FISAs She claimed at the end of the year, which is great, oh there is a problem here we need the FBI to do something. Well, that in and of itself was essentially a lie, or very close to a lie. Because she knew from the House Republicans that there was a fraud on the court. They had more information and evidence than we did. And so now you have a new judge who’s put in place and he picks one of the guys who was essentially covering up for the dirty cops. I guess we’re going to have to abolish this whole FISA system at this point and try to build something new. I don’t think the American people and Republicans in Congress, if this continues, you are going to have a continued concern amongst Republicans and conservatives that there is something wrong with the FBI… but this court is not acceptable.
Nunes made similar comments on Twitter on Saturday.Via Sunday Morning Futures:Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) on Sunday joined Rep. Nunes and demanded answers for why Obama-era DOJ official and swamp creature David Kris was appointed to oversee FISA reforms.“There need to be answers for why David Kris was picked to oversee FISA reforms. He’s repeatedly downplayed blatant FISA abuse in the past and dismissed the damning IG report’s findings. How can he fix a problem he doesn’t even understand?” Meadows said.“Completely unacceptable choice.” he added.As it turned out, the same officials who signed the criminal FISA warrants to spy on President Trump were the SAME OFFICIALS given the responsibility of revamping the broken FISA system. Investigative reporter Paul Sperry reported in early February 2020 on these criminals in the deep state who should be sitting in a jail cell rather than at a desk in the DOJ.According to Sperry: Gabriel Sanz-Rexach is a former Obama official who was the FISA gatekeeper at DOJ in 2016 when the illegal warrant to spy on Trump campaign was authorized. Sanz-Rexach also happens to be the same official who just certified to the FISA court that DOJ & FBI would reform their ways.Dana Boente was the hi-ranking DOJ official held over from the Obama admin who signed off on the now-invalid 3rd FISA warrant to spy on Trump aide Carter Page. Boente is now the FBI’s GC who just certified to the FISA court the FBI would reform its FISA abusing #FixIsInAnd check this out… Crooked Sally Yates was plotting with Gabriel Sanz-Rexach on FISA warrants two days after General Flynn was sworn in.Maybe relevant, maybe not. More importantly, Mike Flynn was sworn in on 1-22-17, then on the 23rd Yates schedules 2 FISA meetings w/ Gabriel Sanz-Rexach (NSD), Stuart Evans, NSD, Matthew Axelrod (ODAG), Tashina Gua (ODAG), and 2 redacted people from NSDMore on Sanz-Rexach at The Federalist
The IG report acknowledged this, noting that Gabriel Sanz-Rexach, the chief of the Office of Intelligence’s Operations Section, explained “that the evidence collected during the first FISA application time period demonstrated that Carter Page had access to individuals in Russia and he was communicating with people in the Trump campaign.”
And FBI Director Wray needs to be fired. He has proven himself to be part of the problem and not part of the solution.Source: The Gateway Pundit; TGP2

Huber’s Faux Investigation of Hillary Clinton Ends After Claiming ‘Nothing Worth Pursuing’

An investigation launched into Hillary Clinton in November of 2017 by the DOJ and US Attorney John Huber has ended. Failed Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed Huber to investigate Clinton Foundation. The investigation ended without charges.

Huber never interviewed any key figures in the two-plus years of his investigation. And key whistleblowers were never interviewed and their evidence was lost during the sham investigation.

The House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations held a hearing on Capitol Hill on the Clinton Foundation in December 2018.

Mark Meadows (R-NC), the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Government Operations, led the hearing. Two Clinton Foundation whistleblowers spoke at the hearing.  Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch also testified.

Meadows told the audience at the beginning of the hearing that the Department of Justice was unwilling to make John Huber available for the hearing.

In 2017, President Trump pressed then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions into opening a Special Counsel investigation into Hillary Clinton. Sessions declined. Instead, in November 2017, he appointed U.S. Attorney John Huber of Utah to look into the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s use of a private server as Secretary of State, possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation, and Clinton’s involvement in the sale of Uranium One to Russian state-owned nuclear corporation Rosatom.

Sessions requested that Huber perform a review of these matters to determine if a Special Counsel investigation was warranted. Sessions wrote:

Your recommendations should include whether any matters not currently under investigation warrants the opening of an investigation, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources or further investigation, and whether any matters would merit the appointment of a Special Counsel.

And then we never heard another word from John Huber.

According to The Washington Post, “current and former officials said that Huber has largely finished and found nothing worth pursuing — though the assignment has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to lawmakers.”

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton, who had testified in a December 2018 hearing on the case, responded to the news by tweet. “DOJ non investigation results in non prosecutions? No surprise. DOJ has NEVER stopped defending Hillary Clinton’s email misconduct. @JudicialWatch faced six DOJ and State Dept attorneys in fed court last month who were trying to shut down our Clinton email case.

Why would Fitton call this a non-investigation? It appears that Huber shirked his duties and did not perform much of a review or perhaps any review at all.

In December 2018, thirteen months after Sessions asked for Huber’s assistance, the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations held a hearing which was led by the committee’s chair, Rep. Mark Meadows, (R-NC).

There were three notable takeaways from this hearing.

First, Huber did not attend. At the beginning of the hearing, Meadows said, “Mr. Huber was asked to join us this afternoon and update the committee on the operations and progress of his investigation, and unfortunately, DOJ has been unwilling to make him available. I find this not only frustrating for me, but frustrating for the American people.” Very strange.

Next, it appears that neither Huber nor members of his team bothered to review any of the 6,000 pages of information sent to them by the whistleblowers. In the first video below, which is teed up at 3:10:15, Mark Meadows questions two Clinton Foundation whistleblowers, Lawrence Doyle of DM Income Advisors (Managing Partner, Foundations & Political Influence) and John Moynihan of JFM Associates (Compliance Advisory Firm, Principal).

Note: The hearing had originally been scheduled for December 5, 2018, but was pushed out a week due to the funeral for President George H. W. Bush.

On November 30th, five days prior to the originally scheduled date for the hearing, Doyle and Moynihan received a call from Huber’s office saying that they could not locate the documents which contained their evidence. The documents had already been submitted twice. The men sent them a third time.

Here are the relevant excerpts from Meadows’ questioning.

Rep. Meadows: Why do you think Mr. Huber waited until November 30th to call you about four letters you had sent prior?

Mr. Moynihan: I don’t know.

Rep. Meadows: Do you think it might have had to do with you coming here to testify…They were fully aware because we had asked them to come and be a witness at this particular hearing. Then all of the sudden you get a phone call from what, Mr. Huber’s second in command. Is that correct?

Mr. Moynihan: He was clearly the assistant US Attorney dealing directly with Mr. Huber.

Rep. Meadows: Well I find it just very coincidental that on November 30th, a few days before the hearing, after we notified them that we wanted them to come testify that all of the sudden they would start following up. So, Mr. Doyle, what did they say about the documents that you had provided them?

Rep. Meadows: So you’re telling me that on November 30th they called you back and they couldn’t find the first two submissions you had made to the Department of Justice and Mr. Huber? That they wanted you to send them again? That’s what you’re telling me?

Mr. Doyle: We’re concluding that ourselves. That’s what we’re concluding.

Finally, there was another inexplicable turn of events. Meadows asked Doyle and Moynihan to turn over the 6,000 pages of documents to his committee and they flatly refused. In the second video below, which is teed up at 2:45:45, Meadows is losing his patience with the men. (If one happened to be a conspiracy theorist, one might wonder why the whistleblowers chose not to cooperate with Rep. Meadows’ committee. At one time, the men had been interested in justice.)

As they finish speaking with their attorneys, Meadows speaks:

Rep. Meadows: If you’re not going to share your information with this Committee, my patience is running out.

Mr. Moynihan: We will not be providing those materials.

Rep. Meadows: We will compel you to bring all those documents to this Committee then…let me just tell you, this is a hearing to get to the truth and what you’re saying is that you’re all about the truth, Mr. Moynihan..if you’re all about the truth then why aren’t you willing to give us the documents?

Why not, indeed?

Witness John Moynihan and witness Lawrence Doyle accused the Clinton Foundation of using funding in the Clinton Health Initiative for trips and expenditures for personal use.

The witnesses told the committee they had to send their evidence to the Huber investigation THREE TIMES because they kept losing it.

They never looked at anything. It was all a dog-and-pony show by Jeff Sessions.

Charles Ortel, a Wall Street Analyst and expert in financial fraud, has done a real investigation into Charity Fraud at the Clinton Foundation:

Sources:

Report: British Intel Sent Memo Warning US Officials about Steele’s Credibility Before Mueller Probe

Sir Mark Lyall Grant and Gen. Michael Flynn

A report by John Solomon at The Hill revealed that prior to President Trump’s Inauguration in January 2017 Britain’s top security official sent the Trump Transition team a memo that the British government lacked confidence in Christopher Steele’s junk dossier.

According to Rep. Mark Meadows there is now overwhelming evidence to suggest the FBI was warned on several occasions that the the Steele dossier was not credible. Yet the FBI continued to use the dossier as evidence to spy on the Trump campaign and administration.

This is interesting considering the British intelligence was targeting Trump before the election.

President Trump tweeted about British intelligence helping the Obama administration spy on Trump.

Source: GatewayPundit

Cohen Testifies to Congress: Accused Of Perjury, Making “Numerous Willfully And Intentionally False Statements” During Testimony

Michael Cohen has been accused of committing perjury and making “numerous wilfully and intentionally false statements of material fact” during Wednesday testimony in front of the House Oversight and Reform Committee. Anti-Trump Democrats are denying it, such is their zeal to overturn the 2016 election and impeach the president or cripple him as the 2020 election […]