Report: European Union paid €36.5 Million to Groups with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

“Apparently, the EU has been funding front organizations with our tax Euros which have close ties to extremist, terror-related organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood”, said EU parliament budget committee member Joachim Kuhs (I&D). “This is a massive scandal, and must be stopped immediately.”

DHS Whistleblower against Obama Administration, Philip Haney, Found Dead – Shot and Killed

DHS whistleblower Philip Haney was found shot dead near his vehicle in California. Haney died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot, according to a statement issued Saturday afternoon by the Office the Sheriff-Coroner for Amador County, California that cautioned the investigation was “active and ongoing”. Haney had been missing for two days.

“My friend Phil Haney was found shot yesterday in CA. I had lunch with him a month ago. He warned something could happen to him. He was to get married in a month. It will be falsely called a suicide.”

Philip Haney was the co-author with Art Moore of the book, See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to JihadHaney told Sean Hannity in 2016 that he was ordered during the Obama administration to scrub the record of Muslims in the US with terrorist ties. He also spoke out against the Muslim Brotherhood’s Obama-era infiltration of the US government in October 2019.

The story of his death was not reported by the mainstream media.

Philip Haney said political correctness during the Obama years killed the investigation that might have stopped the San Bernardino Christmas terrorists.

Law Enforcement Today reported:

We’ve received reports that Philip Haney, a DHS whistleblower on the Obama administration, has been found dead.

We have not yet received independent confirmation from the Sheriff’s Department, but sources within law enforcement have verified that there’s a death investigation underway.

If you have seen a few episodes of Behind the Uniform or have ever watched Fox News, you probably recognize the name Philip Haney. He was the DHS whistleblower that dropped the hammer on the Obama administration regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.

He was also a friend to many at Law Enforcement Today. We have an exclusive interview with him at the bottom of the article that was conducted on Behind the Uniforms before his death.

National security specialist Ilana Freedman who had worked with Philip Haney, said she was very surprised to hear the news about Philip. Phil wrote a promotion for her book. Ilana told The Gateway Pundit, “I believe he was murdered. I don’t believe it was suicide. I am an intelligence analyst. What I see here is something very nasty. He thought several weeks ago he might be assassinated. Philip said if he were killed it would absolutely would not be suicide.

Ilana added that people who knew him believed he would never commit suicide. “He was a very religious man who believed suicide was a sin. A fellow associate I know said Philip stated several times that if he was accused of suicide not to believe it. He said that to a lot of people.” And Ilana spoke about a project Philip Haney was working on that was going to be published this year. He had very serious allegations. Phil claimed the terror attacks in California and Florida could have been prevented.

Rep. King knew Phil Haney since he outed himself as a whistleblower during the Obama years. Steve said whatever Philip Haney told you, “you could by golly believe.” Steve also had Haney as a guest speaker during an event in Iowa to promote his book. Rep. King told The Gateway Pundit, “I don’t believe Phil Haney committed suicide. Phil was a committed Christian.”

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) spoke out on the House floor this week to remember his friend Philip Haney. Rep. Gohmert did not come right out and say Phillip Haney was murdered. But he did do an excellent job of explaining why members of the Obama administration would have excellent motives to have done so.

Rep. Louie Gohmert: “I had a friend I met here years ago. His name is Phil Haney and he was one of the kindest, most patriotic, competent people I’ve ever known in my life… We had a mutual pact. If it’s said that either one of us end up having committed suicide then the other is going to make sure that truth wins out… He saw things that were a threat to this country, he said something, and he was severely punished for it, because apparently the Obama administration had some radical ties that they did not want anybody, including Philip Haney, to expose… He was gonna name names of people that put this country at risk…and he ends with a bullet in him?”

Vlad Tepes has the entire speech.

Sources:

Report: Muslim Rape Gang Allowed to Operate by UK Police

A disturbing report out of the UK claims police and social workers allowed a large Muslim “grooming” (rape) gang to operate in Manchester, England.

“At least 57 young girls are thought to have been exploited by a paedophile network based in south Manchester. They were hooked on drugs, groomed, raped and emotionally broken – one youngster, aged fifteen, died,” the Manchester Evening News reports.

Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham commissioned a report, which contained the following conclusions:

  • Social workers knew that one 15-year-old girl, Victoria Agoglia, was being forcibly injected with heroin, but failed to act. She died two months later.
  • Abusers were allowed to freely pick up and have sex with Victoria and other children from city care homes, ‘in plain sight’ of officials.
  • Greater Manchester Police dropped an operation that identified up to 97 potential suspects and at least 57 potential victims. Eight of the men went on to later assault or rape girls.
  • As recently as August 2018, the Chief Constable refused to reopen the dropped operation.

Agoglia allegedly told social workers multiple times that she was being drugged and raped, but they failed to take action.

Following her death, Operation Augusta was launched and nearly 100 Muslim men were said to be involved in abusing young girls, but hardly any charges were filed.

In fact, eight of the men accused of being involved were eventually convicted of separate high-level sexual crimes.

The mayor’s report concluded, “Most of the children we have considered were failed by police and children’s services. The authorities knew that many were being subjected to the most profound abuse and exploitation but did not protect them from the perpetrators.”

To learn more details about this story, CLICK HERE.

Report: Record 3,000 Christian Sites in Europe Vandalized in 2019

Christian sites in Europe suffered a record number of attacks in the year 2019, with some 3,000 Christian churches, schools, cemeteries, and monuments vandalized, looted, or defaced.

Reports compiling the anti-Christian acts during the year document a range of profanation including arson, defecation, desecration, looting, mockery, Satanism, theft, urination, and vandalism.

“Sadly, 2019 was punctuated by increasing incidents of desecration and vandalism of churches around Europe, along with the 2019 fire at the Notre-Dame Cathedral, which captured worldwide attention,” the director of The Observatory on Intolerance and Discrimination Against Christians in Europe, Ellen Fantini, told Breitbart News on Saturday.

“In most instances the perpetrators of these acts were unidentified, but the Observatory has documented that churches and other symbols of Christianity in Europe are targets for many groups — from Islamists to radical feminists, LGBT activists to anarchists and self-proclaimed Satanists,” Ms. Fantini said.

In all, some 3,000 Christian churches, schools, cemeteries, and monuments were vandalized, looted or defaced in Europe during 2019, making it a record year for anti-Christian sacrilege.

The greatest number of acts of violence against Christian sites have occurred in France, where churches, schools, cemeteries, and monuments “are being vandalized, desecrated, and burned at an average rate of three per day,” according to reports citing government statistics.

Germany is not far behind, with attacks against Christian churches happening at an average rate of two per day. Meanwhile, attacks on Christian churches and symbols regularly occurred in 2019 in Belgium, the UK, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, and Spain as well.

While the violence overwhelmingly involves Roman Catholic sites and symbols, in Germany, Protestant churches have also been targeted.

Police and mainstream media almost always censor information about the identities and ethnic backgrounds of the perpetrators, so it is difficult to get a clear idea as to who is committing the crimes and the motives behind them — especially when they are religiously driven.

In France and Germany, the sharp rise in anti-Christian attacks has coincided with the recent mass immigration from the Muslim world, yet the lack of official statistics makes it impossible to know precisely how many attacks can be attributed to Islamic anti-Christian hostility.

“European governments and politicians, with a few exceptions, seem reluctant to address this problem,” Ms. Fantini told Breitbart.

Fantini said she agrees with former UK Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt that “the UK and other Western governments have not grappled with the issue perhaps because of a misguided political correctness or an instinctive reluctance to talk about religion.”

In 2019, only nine European states reported hate crime data relating to Christians to the OSCE for their hate crime report, Fantini noted, which is fewer than the number of states that report hate crimes with an anti-Muslim or antisemitic bias.

According to Bishop Dominique Rey of Fréjus-Toulon, we are “witnessing the convergence of laicism – conceived as secularism, which relegates the faithful only to the private sphere and where every religious denomination is banal or stigmatized – with the overwhelming emergence of Islam, which attacks the infidels and those who reject the Koran.

“On one hand, we are mocked by the media that discredit the action of the Church, in particular regarding sexual abuse, and on the other, there is the strengthening of Islamic fundamentalism. These are two joint realities,” he said.

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/01/11/report-record-3000-christian-sites-europe-vandalized-2019/

Saudi Student Shoots Up Naval Air Station in Pensacola Killing 3, Wounding 8 More

Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, a second lieutenant in the Saudi Air Force who was in the US as an aviation student, shot up the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, killing three and wounding eight more and acquired the weapon he used legally from a local dealer despite the fact that “nonimmigrant aliens” are not permitted to do so, according to NBC News.

The BATF notes that anyone admitted to the US under a nonimmigrant visa is typically “prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing a firearm or ammunition,” however, those with a valid hunting license or permit, and those who were admitted for “lawful hunting or sporting purposes” are able to purchase firearms.

Alshamrani was able to get such a license, according to sources cited by NBC, allowing him to undergo a background check, which in Florida involves a three-day waiting period, per state law.

The Washington Post further notes that another ATF regulation allows non-citizens to possess firearms if they’re from “a friendly foreign government entering the United States on official law enforcement business.”

The development is even more remarkable given that the shooter had a twitter page that reportedly featured anti-American posts and glorified quotes from Osama Bin Laden, according to The SITE Intel Group.

Alshamrani had even gone on Twitter shortly before the shooting to blast U.S. support of Israel and accuse America of being anti-Muslim, a U.S. official said 2 days after the attack as the FBI confirmed it is operating on the assumption the attack was an act of terrorism.

Alshamrani was killed by a sheriff’s deputy during the rampage at a classroom building where members of foreign militaries routinely receive instruction.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said the gunman had a social media trail and a “deep-seated hatred of the United States.”

Earlier in the week of the shooting, Alshamrani hosted a dinner party where he and three others watched videos of mass shootings, another U.S. official told the AP on Saturday.

Family members and others identified the three dead as Joshua Kaleb Watson, a 23-year-old graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy; Airman Mohammed Sameh Haitham, 19, of St. Petersburg, Florida, who joined the Navy after graduating from high school last year; and Airman Apprentice Cameron Scott Walters, 21, of Richmond Hill, Georgia.

One of the victims, Joshua Kaleb Watson, 23, a recent graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, acted heroically by making it outside the air station and informing the first response team where the shooter was, despite being gravely injured by at least five gunshots.

Ensign Watson, who would have gone on to be a military jet pilot, later died from the injuries, yet has been credited with saving countless lives with his actions.

Watson and two other sailors, Airman Mohammed Sameh Haitham and Airman Apprentice Cameron Scott Walters are said to have run toward the danger in an effort to save colleagues and friends.

One of the three students who attended the dinner party hosted by the attacker recorded video outside the classroom building while the shooting was taking place. Two other Saudi students watched from a car, the official said.

The FBI confirmed that it had obtained base surveillance videos as well as cellphone footage taken by a bystander outside the building, and had also interviewed that person.

Meanwhile, the daily Saudi newspaper Okaz published an interview with Othman Alshamrani, a man it described as an extended family member of the shooting suspect from his hometown in the kingdom’s Asir province. “This individual act does not represent us, nor his family nor his tribe,” the relative said, adding that the slain man was from a family with members who have well served their nation in military posts.

The investigation into a deadly shooting at a Pensacola military base resulted in the expulsion of 21 Saudi nationals who were military students over jihadi literature, definitive ties to terrorism, and child porn found on their computers.

Attorney General Bill Barr told reporters in a media briefing, about 6 weeks after the attack, that the military students were found to have posted jihadist messages on social media, while others had contact with child pornography.

The FBI found that the assailant had posted messages ahead of the attack that could have served as a warning. One message read “The countdown has begun,” on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks. – READ MORE

The Justice Department’s decision to expel the Saudis from the United States instead of indicting them for alleged ties to terrorism and child pornography was essentially a ‘get out of jail free’ card according to the FBI who investigated the accused.

A disgrace,” one FBI insider said, referring to the DOJ’s handling of the case. “The DOD (Dept of Defense) is also a disgrace because this group was running wild and no one was watching them.”

Sources: