The New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom During Company Conference Call

The New Yorker suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin after he was caught masturbating during a Zoom call last week with New Yorker and WNYC radio members, according to a report.

VICE reports:

Two people who were on the call told VICE separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each person saw, but both said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

Natalie Raabe, a press representative for the New Yorker, confirmed Toobin has been suspended but did not explicitly state the reason behind the decision.

“Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter,” Raabe said.

Additionally, the New Yorker editor David Remnick wrote in a memo to all staffers: “Dear All, As you may have read in various news reports today, one of our writers, Jeff Toobin, was suspended after an incident on a Zoom call last week. Please be assured that we take such matters seriously and that we are looking into it. Best, David.”

Toobin seemingly confirmed that exposing himself was the motivation behind the suspension, though he claimed it was merely an accident.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends, and co-workers,” he told Motherboard in a statement.

Toobin is also the chief legal analyst for CNN and reportedly appeared on the network Saturday. A CNN spokesperson told Law&Crime that Toobin has requested “some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”

Source: Breitbart

Toobin, after weeks of investigating, was finally fired by The New Yorker on Veterans Day November 11th, 2020.

Toobin is a weirdo for sure. Here’s more proof:

Twitter memes…

Meanwhile, screenshots taken from a comedy sketch video created as an ad for PornHub in May 2020 began circulating as fake footage from the Toobin video.

Former Penn State Football Player Sues College over Sexual Hazing: ‘I’m Going to Sandusky You’

A former Penn State football player has filed a lawsuit against the college claiming that star players violently hazed other players and made sexual threats in the name of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky.

Former defensive back Isaiah Humphries had a full scholarship to the school in 2018 but says that his time at Penn State was a hell of hazing and abuse. Humphries the school, James Franklin, and Damion Barber for negligence and inflicting emotional distress.

Humphries accused players such as Defensive MVP of 2019 Micah Parsons, All-Big 10 defensive end 2018 and ’19 Yetur Gross-Matos, Damion Barber, and Jesse Luketa of leading a campaign of hazing younger players.

The player also alleges that he was told the locker room was “a prison,” that he was called “their bitch,” and that newer players were threatened and told things such as, “I am going to f*ck you” and “I am going to Sandusky you … This is Jerry.”

The lawsuit also claims that Humphries and his father told head coach James Franklin and the school of the hazing, but nothing was ever done.

The lawsuit also charges that upperclassmen placed the genitals on the faces of lower classmen, that lower classmen had their genitals fondled, and other acts of abuse.

Humphries adds that an investigation of the Penn State Univ. Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response found that Damion Barber violated school rules by hazing players and was handed a one-game suspension last year.

Ultimately, Humphries transferred out of the school.

For its part, the school claims that it did its duty and investigated the allegations.

“In accordance with our processes, the Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response and the Office of Student Conduct carried out investigations of the plaintiff’s claims independent from Intercollegiate Athletics,” Penn State said.

The school added that they related its investigation to the local district attorney, but that office did not file charges.

The DA reviewed the case and decided that no charges would be pursued,” the school concluded.

Source: Breitbart

Harvey Weinstein Reaches $47 Million Settlement, Wiping The Civil Slate Clean

Money talks and sexual predators walk.

That appears to be the anticlimatic end of the #MeToo story arc, which started with Harvey Weinstein, and is set to conclude with a multi-million cash settlement ending effectively all civil cases against the former Hollywood mogul.

According to the WSJ, Harvey Weinstein, his former associates, insurers and accusers have all reached a nearly $47 million tentative settlement of virtually all the civil cases pending against him, about $25 million of which will compensate women who have accused the Hollywood producer of sexual misconduct.

Under the terms of the agreement, Weinstein and his former associates won’t admit wrongdoing; the deal still needs to be approved by a bankruptcy judge and a judge overseeing a proposed class-action lawsuit.  Even better for the “not guilty” Weinstein, the bulk of the settlement money will be paid not by him but by his insurance policies, including those held by his former studio.

While the deal will resolve all but two of the civil sexual-misconduct lawsuits and other legal claims filed against Weinstein, the settlement won’t impact the criminal case brought by Manhattan prosecutors against the former producer, which is set to go to trial on January 6. Weinstein has pleaded not guilty and denied all allegations of nonconsensual sex.

The WSJ reports that the settlement is the culmination of more than a year of negotiations, which involved countless parties, including Weinstein’s lawyers, his former film studio, the New York attorney general’s office, insurers and alleged victims. The negotiations also included the former associates of Mr. Weinstein who some women claimed had enabled Mr. Weinstein’s alleged abuse. It also resolves a suit filed by the New York attorney general that accused his former studio’s executives and board of failing to protect women from his alleged misconduct.

Here is how the money will be divided up according to the proposed deal:

  • $6 million will go to women who have filed lawsuits and legal claims and their attorneys.
  • $18.6 million will be set aside to create a settlement fund for additional alleged victims, including those covered by the attorney general’s suit.
  • $7 million will go to some creditors of the film studio
  • $12 million will cover the costs of lawyers who defended Weinstein’s former associates against the suits.
  • $1 million will fund Weinstein’s defense costs to fight lawsuits against two victims who aren’t participating in the settlement.

In other words, for every dollar Weinstein’s alleged victims receive now, his lawyers will get two.

Lawyers for those women who refused to take part in the deal portrayed the settlement as unfair. Douglas Wigdor, a lawyer for one of those women, said in a statement that he didn’t believe the deal was the best possible settlement. “It is shameful that $12 million of the settlement is going to the lawyers for the directors who we alleged enabled Harvey Weinstein.”

Surely he would prefer that $12 million was going to the plaintiff’s lawyers, and speaking of, perhaps it’s now time to change the name of #metoo to #paymetoo.

Source: ZeroHedge

DNA Test Released Proving Hunter Biden is the Father of Arkansas Woman’s Baby

It’s a bad week for the Bidens — first the head of Burisma Holdings was indicted in Ukraine and revealed that Hunter Biden received payments from money raised through criminal means — and on the same day we find out Hunter fathered a random Arkansas woman’s child.

A DNA test showed Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden is indeed the father of an Arkansas woman’s baby. In June of 2019, a 28-year-old Arkansas woman claimed that Hunter Biden was the father of her 10-month-old child — and she sued to prove it.

Lunden Alexis Roberts claimed Hunter Biden fathered her child while he was in a relationship with his own late brother’s wife (former sister-in-law), Hallie Biden.

Hunter Biden previously denied having any relationship with Lunden Alexis Roberts, but agreed to take a DNA test when she sued him.

Via the Arkansas Democrat Gazette:

DNA testing has established, “with scientific certainty,” that Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas baby, according to a motion filed Wednesday in Independence County on behalf of the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts.

Biden, son of former vice president Joe Biden, “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” the filing states.

Former Vice President Joe Biden launched his 2020 campaign and is seeking the nomination of the Democrat party for president and his son Hunter has been making headlines ever since.

In June, Breitbart News exclusively obtained a police report from November of 2016, just days before Election Day describing how a crack pipe was found in Hunter Biden’s rental car.

A used crack pipe, credit cards, a Delaware Attorney General badge, US Secret Service business cards, two ID’s belonging to Hunter Biden, son of former VP Joe Biden were found in a Hertz rental car in Arizona.

If we had a real media, Hunter Biden’s corruption involving Burisma Holdings, his drug problem (that got him kicked out of the military) and the fact that he fathered a child with a woman while dating his dead brother’s widow would be blazing headlines everywhere.

On the 6th of January 2020, Fox News reported that a private investigative firm submitted the two-page document titled, “Notice of Identity Theft” alleging there is a history of stolen identities in order to hide Hunter Biden’s location.

The court papers, which cite a Prescott, Ariz., police report, describe what allegedly happened on the morning of Oct. 28, 2016, when a Hertz rental car employee reportedly received a phone call around 10 a.m. and subsequently discovered “suspicious” items inside one of the rental cars.

“Stolen identities were used to check defendant Robert Hunter Biden into an Arizona facility and providing false statements to the Prescott Police Department,” the document states. “These stolen identities include his deceased brother Joseph R. Beau Biden III, and Joseph McGee.”

On January 8th 2020, the Arkansas Circuit Judge Holly Meyer declared Hunter Biden to be the “biological and legal father” of the child he fathered with former GW student, 29-year-old Lunden Alexis Roberts. One of at least three illegitimate children he has fathered.

Deadbeat dad Hunter Biden is paying $12,000 a month to rent a custom home in the Hollywood Hills while he refuses to pay his baby mama Lunden Roberts child support, and is defying a court order to disclose the last 5 years of his financial records.

‘NoFap’ Founder Files Defamation Suit Against Sex Scientist Who Denies ‘Porn Addiction’ Exists

The founder of anti-masturbation movement NoFap has sued a sex specialist for defamation, arguing the scientist – who has questioned the concept of “porn addiction” in her work – falsely accused him of harassment.

The suit was brought by NoFap figurehead Alexander Rhodes, who alleges neuroscientist Nicole Prause has slandered him with dubious claims ranging from cyberstalking to supporting “hate groups.” Rhodes says this has caused him “significant reputational harm” and financial damages exceeding $75,000.

Andrew Stebbins, Rhodes’ attorney, told Motherboard his client would not accept “malicious personal attacks from those who seek to discredit, disparage and otherwise injure him through false statements designed to assassinate his character and reputation,” adding the case was “brought solely in response … to such attacks.”

For her part, Prause insists she has been the victim of harassment from not only Rhodes himself but from rank-and-file NoFappers, including death threats, which she claims to have forwarded to the FBI. Responding to the lawsuit, the scientist says she, not Rhodes, is the victim of defamation.

“Alexander Rhodes and NoFap’s lawsuit has no merit nor do his libelous and unfounded assertions regarding me, my character, or my business,” Prause told Motherboard. “He is entitled to his opinions, however he is not entitled to spread complete falsehoods about me to profit himself and silence speech.”

In his complaint, brought in late October, Rhodes explains that a lifelong porn addiction led him to launch NoFap in 2011, initially as a “forum for people to discuss the effects of excessive internet pornography viewing” and “compulsive sexual behavior.” Though it started out as a page on Reddit – which now amassed some 515,000 subscribers – Rhodes would create a standalone website for the idea as it gained traction online.

A study co-authored by Prause in 2013 questioned the scientific basis for the notions of sex and porn “addiction” – which are central to the NoFap concept – arguing hypersexuality might be better understood as a “non-pathological variation of high sexual desire,” as opposed to a standard addiction.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/nofap-founder-files-defamation-suit-against-sex-scientist-who-denies-porn-addiction-exists/