Attorneys Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood hold a press conference in Atlanta, GA at Willis Park.
Tag: Sidney Powell
Attorney Sidney Powell joined Lou Dobbs on Monday night to discuss the 2020 election fraud investigations.
Powell has filed Kraken cases in Georgia and Michigan so far. The popular attorney is also talking about filing charges in Virginia after the obvious corruption and fraud during the election.
Powell spoke with an equally upset Lou Dobbs about the struggles this president is now facing after the stolen election was called by the liberal media.
Her most memorable line came at the end of the interview.
Attorney Sidney Powell: It affects the bedrock of our democratic republic. It can’t be allowed to stand and, frankly, I’m about to think the entire FBI and the entire Department of Justice need to be hosed out with Clorox and firehoses.
Justice may not be fully served on those who put General Michael Flynn through the trials and tribulation he’s been put through for four years, but at least he is officially and irrevocably free from his charges. President Trump pardoned his former National Security Advisor, an expected move we reported about yesterday.
According to Just The News:
President Trump on Wednesday pardoned his former national security adviser Michael Flynn, bringing to an end a tumultuous four-year criminal case that felled the three-star general before prosecutors admitted they had wrongly pursued his case.
Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general, had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about talking with a Russian diplomat during the 2016 Trump administration transition period.
His attorney, Sidney Powell, had asked President Trump to hold off on pardoning him because she wanted to fully exonerate him through the court. But with her attention turned towards helping the President expose the voter fraud that appears to have cost him the election, a pardon was in order.
It is my Great Honor to announce that General Michael T. Flynn has been granted a Full Pardon. Congratulations to @GenFlynn and his wonderful family, I know you will now have a truly fantastic Thanksgiving!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2020
Now that General Michael Flynn is officially pardoned, it’s time for him and others to continue to pursue the conspiracy that was turned against him for the last four years. But that can come later. For now, it’s time to celebrate.
Flynn attorney Sidney Powell joined Lou Dobbs to discuss the much-needed pardon:
Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAIN of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election
Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye posted this moments ago:
The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned!
The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned! @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood
— Abigail Frye ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@abigailcfrye) November 26, 2020
HERE IS A COPY OF THE GEORGIA FILING.
According to Just the News, Powell’s allegations include that:
- At least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. “Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded,” the suit said.
- Kemp and Raffensperger “rushed through the purchase of Dominion voting machines and software in 2019 for the 2020 Presidential Election” without due diligence and disregarded safety concerns.
- “There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws.”
- Fulton County election workers used a claim of a water leak to evacuate poll watchers and workers for several hours on Election night, even as “several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.
- State officials in a settlement with Democratic parties made changes to election procedures that violated both state law and the U.S. Constitution.
The suit asks for over a dozen remedies, including an injunction blocking the state’s certified results – in which Biden ‘won’ by 12,000 votes – from being transmitted to the Electoral College.
Powell’s suit also demands an audit where signatures are matched, the impounding of various election machines and video surveillance from vote-counting areas.
And here is a copy of the MICHIGAN FILING.
In Michigan, Powell filed a 75-page complaint seeking to set aside the results of the election, claiming that “hundreds of thousands of illegal, ineligible, duplicate, or purely fictitious ballots” enabled by “massive election fraud” facilitated Biden’s win in the state.
“The scheme and artifice to defraud was for the purpose of illegally and fraudulently manipulating the vote count to manufacture an election of Joe Biden as president of the United States,” the suit alleges, adding that the most “troubling, insidious, and egregious ploy” involved “systemic adaptation of old-fashioned ‘ballot-stuffing.'”
As Mimi Ngyuen Ly of The Epoch Times notes:
The complaint alleged “an especially egregious range of conduct” in Wayne County and the City of Detroit and similar conduct throughout the state, which it attributed to direction from Michigan state election officials. It noted that the “same pattern of election fraud and voter fraud writ large occurred in all the swing states with only minor variations” in Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
The complaint cited eyewitness and expert testimony to allege that there were enough ballots identified to overturn and reverse the election results. It also said results of the election cannot be relied on because the entire election process was “riddled with fraud, illegality, and statistical impossibility.”
The suit claimed that election software and hardware from Dominion Voting Systems used by the Michigan Board of State Canvassers helped facilitate the fraud.
“The Dominion systems derive from the software designed by Smartmatic Corporation, which became Sequoia in the United States,” the complaint reads.
“Smartmatic and Dominion were founded by foreign oligarchs and dictators to ensure computerized ballot-stuffing and vote manipulation to whatever level was needed to make certain Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez never lost another election,” it added, citing a whistleblower’s affidavit alleging that the Smartmatic software was used to manipulate Venezuelan elections in favor of Chavez.
“A core requirement of the Smartmatic software design ultimately adopted by Dominion for Michigan’s elections was the software’s ability to hide its manipulation of votes from any audit,” the complaint alleged.
The complaint cited a former electronic intelligence analyst under the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion, who declared that the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran to monitor and manipulate elections, including the 2020 U.S. general election.
Another part of the complaint said that a former U.S. Military Intelligence expert had analyzed the Dominion software system and concluded that the system and software “were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China.”
“By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020,” the filing said.
HERE IS WHAT POWELL IS ASKING FOR Pgs 100-102
For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.
Well that escalated quickly. In a length and detailed press briefing, the Trump campaign legal team detailed allegations and evidence surrounding claims widespread election fraud responsible for stealing hundreds of thousands of votes from Donald Trump.
As Sharyl Attkisson reports, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani alleged the evidence shows Trump was elected in a “landslide.”
“This is real. It is not made up. There is nobody here that is engaged in fantasies…I can prove to you that he won Pennsylvania by 150,000 votes…The people who did this have committed one of the worst crimes that I’ve ever seen or heard.”
– Rudy Giuliani
Among other matters, they discussed sworn affidavits filed in court.
During the presser, Giuliani also said there is a pattern in the voting data that suggests “a plan from a centralized place” to commit voter fraud in Democrat-run cities. Giuliani also said the Trump campaign will likely bring a lawsuit to Arizona.
They also said they have testimony from an insider who they say unearthed provable fraud regarding voting machines and software used in multiple states.
They describe a process of vote switching as well as “trashing” Trump votes through a simple drag and click process.
Additionally, they say this election involved a manipulation of the ballot count in a foreign country.
“This is a massive, coordinated, well-funded effort to deprive we the people of the United States of our fundamental right under the U.S. Constitution to preserve this Constitution republic we all cherish.”
– Sidney Powell
And they describe multiple incidents where the number of votes cast far exceeded the population of the public in that county, including children.
Democrats deny there is any evidence of “widespread fraud.” They and the news media have broadly called the election for Joe Biden and urged President Trump to concede.
Surprise, surprise, not everyone was buying what Giuliani and Powell were selling.
“You are watching the last gasp of this legal effort by the president,” Wendy Weiser, director of the Democracy Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, told ABC News.
“This has been a flailing legal effort that hasn’t raised any real issues from the get-go. We all knew how this movie would end. If I was writing the screenplay I would end it here.”
Below you can watch the entire news conference and hear the claims of evidence to make up your own mind as to what you think about it.
As we detailed ahead of the press briefing, with many questioning where this going next, though JPM’s Michael Cembalest admits there is still a chance, President Trump’s legal team is holding a press briefing to outline their strategy.