White Helmets ‘MI-6 Co-Founder’ Found Dead In Turkey

A former British army officer and military contractor who founded the shadowy ‘White Helmets’ has been found dead near his home in Istanbul, days after he was accused by Russia of being a spy with “connections to terrorist groups.”

The body of 43-year-old James Le Mesurier was found Monday in the Beyoglu district of the city, with state-run Anadolu news agency reporting that he may have fallen to his death.

The White Helmets, a roughly 3,000 member NGO formally known as the Syrian Civil Defense, was established in Turkey in “late 2012 – early 2013” Le Mesurier trained an initial group of 20 Syrians. The group then received funding from Le Mesurier’s Netherlands-based non-profit group, Mayday Rescue – which is in turn funded by grants from the Dutch, British, Danish and German governments.

According to reporter and author Max Blumenthal, the White Helmets received at least $55 million from the British Foreign Office and $23 million from the Agency for International Development. They have also received millions from Qatar, which has backed several extremist groups in Syria including Al Qaeda.

The US has provided at least $32 million to the group – around 1/3 of their total funding – through a USAID scheme orchestrated by the Obama State Department and routed overseas using a Washington D.C. contractor participating in USAID’s Syria regional program, Chemonics.

According to their website, the White Helmets have been directly funded by Mayday Rescue, and a company called Chemonics, since 2014.

Yet there’s evidence that both of those organizations started supporting the White Helmets back in early 2013, right around the time the White Helmets claim to have formed as self-organized groups.

Mayday Rescue, as we said, is funded by the Dutch, British, Danish and German governments. And Chemonics?

They are a Washington, D.C. based contractor that was awarded $128.5 million in January 2013 to support “a peaceful transition to a democratic and stable Syria” as part of USAID’s Syria regional program. At least $32 million has been given directly to the White Helmets as of February 2018. –TruthInMedia

Notably, the Trump administration cut US funding to the White Helmets last May, placing them under “active review.”

While the White Helmets tout themselves as ‘first responders’, the group has been accused of staging multiple chemical attacks – including an April 7 incident in Duma, Syria which the White House used as a pretext to bomb Syrian government facilities and bases.

Blumenthal writes, “When Defense Secretary James Mattis cited ‘social media’ in place of scientific evidence of a chemical attack in Duma, he was referring to video shot by members of the White Helmets. Similarly, when State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert sought to explain why the US bombed Syria before inspectors from the OPCW could produce a report from the ground, she claimed, ‘We have our own intelligence.’ With little else to offer, she was likely referring to social media material published by members of the White Helmets.

Days before Mesurier’s death, Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova claimed he was a “former agent of Britain’s MI6, who had been spotted all around the world.”

Weeks after the Douma incident, Russian officials brought fifteen people to The Hague said to have been present, including 11-year-old Hassan Diab who was seen in a widely-distributed White Helmets video receiving “emergency treatment” in a local hospital after the alleged incident.

“We were at the basement and we heard people shouting that we needed to go to a hospital. We went through a tunnel. At the hospital they started pouring cold water on me,” said Diab, who was featured in the video which Russia’s ambassador to the Netherlands says was staged.

Others present during the filming of Diab’s hospital “cleanup” by the White Helmets include hospital administrator Ahmad Kashoi, who runs the emergency ward.

“There were people unknown to us who were filming the emergency care, they were filming the chaos taking place inside, and were filming people being doused with water. The instruments they used to douse them with water were originally used to clean the floors actually,” Ahmad Kashoi, an administrator of the emergency ward, recalled. “That happened for about an hour, we provided help to them and sent them home. No one has died. No one suffered from chemical exposure.” -RT

Also speaking at The Hague was Halil al-Jaish, an emergency worker who treated people at the Douma hospital the day of the attack – who said that while some patients did come in for respiratory problems, they were attributed to heavy dust, present in the air after recent airstrikes, but that nobody showed signs of chemical warfare poisoning.

According to the governor’s office in Istanbul, “comprehensive administrative and judicial investigations” have been initiated into Le Mesurier’s death.

Perhaps he fell after an Assad operative spiked his tea with polonium, affecting his equilibrium. Whatever the case, it wouldn’t surprise us if this becomes a pretext to ‘liberate’ Syria.

Source: ZeroHedge

ABC Plays Gun Range ‘Night Shoot’ Video and Claims it is Combat Footage from Syria

ABC News played video the weekend of October 11th of Turkey bombing the Kurds in Syria.

But the video is not from Syria.

The video is from a Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot in America back in April 2016 and loaded in 2017 to YouTube.
You can see the onlookers watching the entire display.

You can actually see the cell phones, the little white lights, in the original video.

Source: Gateway Pundit

Trump Announces US will Pull Troops Out Of Syria And Afghanistan, Warmongers and Fake News Outlets Lash Out

The White House released a statement revealing the U.S. military will be pulling out of northern Syria so Turkey can move in to control the area. President Trump had a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier on Sunday to finalize the pullout.

“Turkey will soon be moving forward with its long-planned operation into Northern Syria. The United States Armed Forces will not support or be involved in the operation, and United States forces, having defeated the ISIS territorial ‘Caliphate,’ will no longer be in the immediate area,” the statement said.

The White House said because thousands of ISIS fighters and their families are being held in camps, “the United States will not hold them for what could be many years and great cost to the United States taxpayer. Turkey will now be responsible for all ISIS fighters in the area captured over the past two years in the wake of the defeat of the territorial ‘Caliphate’ by the United States.”

The Pentagon was reportedly “completely blindsided” by the order.

The decision to pull out of the region has been criticized and is being seen as abandoning the allied Kurds, who have fought alongside U.S. forces against ISIS, and are now at the mercy of the Turkish military.

Sen. (Lockheed) Lindsey Graham (R-SC) tweeted Monday morning if the “press reports are accurate this is a disaster in the making” and he will work in the Senate to ask for a reversal of the order.

The deep state continues to promote unending wars for America’s military despite president Trump’s agenda to bring home the troops.

BELOW: Alex reveals how the agenda of the globalists lines up with the Military Industrial Complex and the real reason that Trump pulled troops out of Syria And Afghanistan.

Clare Lopez, formerly CIA and now the Vice President for Research and Analysis at the Center of Security Policy, tells it like it is regardless if you like it or not. She is very good in what she does. Syria and Turkey is explained in this video.

Syrian Girl explains globalist agenda for permanent war in Syria:

Source: TownHall

 

Historian Unearths Evidence that Istanbul Directed Armenian Genocide

(UPI) — Between 1914 and 1923, during and after World War I, hundreds of thousands of Armenians living in Turkey were systematically rounded up and murdered. Thousands more were forced to flee their homes. Some estimates put the death toll at more than 1.5 million.

Now, researchers say newly discovered documents suggest the Armenian genocide was both sanctioned and assisted by leaders of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul.

The fact that the Armenian genocide happened is well-accepted within academic circles. However, the Turkish government has continued to deny the culpability of their predecessors.

“The Armenian diaspora is trying to instill hatred against Turkey through a worldwide campaign on genocide claims ahead of the centennial anniversary of 1915,” Turkey’s president, Recep Erdogan, said in 2015. “If we examine what our nation had to go through over the past 100 to 150 years, we would find far more suffering than what the Armenians went through.”

Erdogan’s sentiments aren’t without the support of the vast majority of the Turkish population. As the New York Times reported in 2015, a poll conducted by the Center for Economics and Foreign Policy Studies, an Istanbul research organization, fewer than one in ten Turks believe the government should label the atrocities genocide and apologize.

“Turkish government officials continue to use the same argument, the argument that the Ottoman government never had the intent,” Taner Akçam, an Armenian genocide expert and history professor at Clark University in Massachusetts, told UPI. “They accept that there were casualties and some massacres, but they claim the Ottoman government was not able to control the remote areas and that some Kurdish tribes or bandits or some other group, they committed these kinds of crimes.”

What was missing, Akçam said, was a “smoking gun” linking the atrocities to the Ottoman government. That’s exactly what Akçam found.

“This new evidence is a major blow against Turkish denialist arguments,” Akçam said.

His discovery suggests the genocide was indeed carried out on periphery, not by rogue agents and bandits, but by provincial governors. These governors were in communication with and assisted by leaders in Istanbul.

“This shows the radicalization process started in the provinces,” Akçam told UPI.

The evidence, a series of telegrams transcribed, decoded and signed by Turkish officials, was discovered among a slate of new documents released into the Ottoman archive, a collection of historical documents in Istanbul, organized by the government and made available to researchers.

The newly discovered letters feature the first unambiguous use of the terms “extermination” and “annihilation” by Ottoman officials, both among the provinces and in Istanbul. Analysis of the signatures confirmed several of the transcribed telegrams were authored by Bahaettin Şakir, head of the para-military Special Organization and one of the architects of the Armenian Genocide.

Though the plan to exterminate all of the Armenians living in Turkey began as a provincial idea, the new evidence suggests Istanbul was eventually convinced to back the genocidal approach.

In addition to the documents retrieved from the Ottoman archive in Istanbul, Akçam also discovered similar letters — transcribed telegrams — that were used as evidence in tribunals organized by the postwar Ottoman government.

“There were 63 different trials and more than 200 defendants,” Akçam said. “The materials from these court procedures went missing. Government officials never made these court proceedings available to researchers.”

Researchers only knew about these tribunals from reports written by daily newspapers in Istanbul. A few of the verdicts were also published by the Ottoman government. But some of the documents from these tribunals ended up in the private archive of a Catholic priest in Armenia.

Among the tribunal documents, Akçam found transcribed telegrams using the same coding system — a series of Arabic letters and numerals to represent words and suffixes — found among the letters unearthed from the Ottoman archive.

“I went to the Ottoman archive, I discovered that this four digit coding system was the same for both sets of telegrams,” he said. “The authenticity cannot be disputed, this was the major discovery.”

The transcribed telegrams provided further evidence of communication between those carrying out the genocide in the provinces and military and political officials in Istanbul, including messages that Akçam characterized as “killing orders.”

As to why these revealing documents were publicly released by a government intent on denying its predecessors culpability, Akçam guesses officials simply didn’t read them thoroughly. The documents in the archives were summarized by officials before being released, and the summaries of the newly discovered telegraphs mention nothing of the details relating the Armenian genocide.

Akçam said his discoveries, summarized in the Journal of Genocide Research, will further solidify the truth of the Armenian genocide. It’s a truth he hopes will soon be accepted by the Turkish government.

According to Akçam, the genocide has implications for the political situation in modern Turkey.

“Turks and the Turkish government has the same problems today with Kurds as the Ottomans had with Armenians in the past,” he said. “Armenians were making demands for legal and social equality. The Kurds are making similar demands today.”

As a result, Akçam said, the Kurds have been labeled as a security threat and the Turkish government has attempted to suppress these democratic demands.

“Without acknowledging historical wrongdoings, Turkey cannot establish a democratic future,” Akçam said.

According to the historian, reconciling with the record of the Armenian genocide is essential for improved relations between Turkey and its neighbors.

“Speaking regionally, if you continue this policy of denialism, this means you have the potential to repeat the same policy against your neighbors,” Akçam said. “This is why many of Turkey’s neighbors consider the Turkish government a security threat. Without reconciling history, peace will not be achievable in the region.”

Source: Breitbart

Report: 2019 World Watch List Released Exposing the Top Countries who Persecuted Christians in 2018

Last year, Christians were persecuted more than ever before in the modern era — and this year is expected to be worse: “4,136 Christians were killed for faith-related reasons,” according to Open Doors USA in its recently published World Watch List 2019 (WWL) of the top 50 nations where Christians are persecuted. “On average, that’s […]